Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

ah, but Philip is over they Shadow
so half the posts dont really count
plus, its fun to talk to Philip, so 'double posting' is much more prevelant.  it doesnt look like you're replying right after your last post because Philip is there, but its still a double post
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Faerd

WTF

Nonsensical nonsense does not make sense
::)
WALKING MOOBURGERS
"7/5th's of the world's populace do not understand fractions. 48% of all statistics are wrong"

"Because my Reality-Defining-Gun says so..."

~Faerd, Rhubarb of Randomness

Shadow

the scrolling writing is getting old people...
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

Quotevolkov gets stuck in the awful mess left by baboob redtail just as the general pwnage cannon commits suicide out of shame because nobody will clean it up. his antipwnage shield takes the blast but is now useless, and volkov gets sucked into the septic system down to earth.

*Fiddles with early life on the primeval earth.* *Winds up 2 races of human beings* *One is composed of super-Volkovs who immediately pwn everyone who tries to fight them* *The other is alot weaker and dumber than the original version of Homo Sapiens and is incapable of building things like RDG's, general pwnage cannons, improbability drives or controlling armies of ninja chickens* *Faerd stays dead, nor builds the RDG, Firetooth doesn't get a RDG or an army of ninja chickens and bjorn never build the general pwnage cannon and Volkov generally wins*

Sending me to primeval earth was not the smart move. I have successfully fiddled with evolution and made myself unstoppable. Muhaha.

Quotevolkov I never had internal organs lol.

BS.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

Quote from: windhound on January 08, 2008, 06:31:45 PM
plus, its fun to talk to Philip, so 'double posting' is much more prevelant.  it doesnt look like you're replying right after your last post because Philip is there, but its still a double post

Sorry, i don't quite follow... Is Philip there?

Alazar is Back

how do you even do that?

EDIT:OK got it now ;)
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

windhound

Philip is FAF's Forum Bot Sticker
Any post in FAF's spam room is answered by Philip unless you put the word 'antisocial' somewhere in your post
<3 Philip
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Firetooth

My ninja chickens cannot die and can kill all of you *eats pip while super-evloved volkov dies*
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Faerd

*Faerd sighs as he feels the pull of death as Volkov redirects history and shouts down to the not-so-primeval earth*

"OY! VOLKOV! I ALREADY MODIFIED REALITY! NOTHING THAT ANYONE DOES OR DOESNT DO CAN AFFECT ME! I AM INVIIIIIINCIBLE! AND ALSO!"

*Faerd hefts the RDG, points at the Volkov-ites, and fires*

*Volkovites are turned into super-volkovites with limited telekenitic abilites, half belonging to Volkov and the other to Faerd*

*Faerd points the RDG at the ninjachickens making them able to be killed*

"You're welcome!"
"7/5th's of the world's populace do not understand fractions. 48% of all statistics are wrong"

Faerd

BLARGEDYBLARGBLARGRrRRRRRRRR

GNANGOOOOOLLLLLLLLLBOBBLE.

*Murlocs swarm the thread*

Peace Alliance

ahhahaha, thats just like how they sound!

Faerd

*Mario voice comes over the forums*

"NEEEEW RECORD!"

Shadow

The general pwnage cannon swings around to earth and starts generally pwning volkovites. It is outside of time and therefore untouched by Volkov's changes, and can wreak havoc at will. Baboon Redtails fly everywhere as Shadow remotedly controls the general pwnage cannon to sever the sewage link between the void and Earth, effectively trapping Volkov on a rapidly disentegrating planet in the early Jurassic period with nothing for company but the occasional crazed chicken. Baboon Redtails, knocked from their perch on the general pwnage cannon, fall to earth like comets, causing gross splashes and more than one dead Volkovite, and roasted baboon becomes the staple diet for the final weeks before the Earth's now irregular rotation rips it in half like a phonebook.

Shadow

Quote from: windhound on January 08, 2008, 06:31:45 PM

yeah but even discounting phillip it is well over 6000 posts