Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Firetooth

Quote from: Shadow on December 17, 2007, 03:19:02 PM
Lol I'm just messing, spam to your heart's content
Ok then time for some spam!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, I might as well make the most of it...
spam, spam spamity spam.
Spam...spam
SPAMITYSPAMITYSMPAM!
...So this is in spa 101 but no spamming?lol
Spam is an art from, it is world-wide aprreciated for it's beauty.
Spamity spam
I just made something beatuiful
Spamity spam
Spamity spam

There I'm going to start typing...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spam, spam spamity spam.
Spam...spam
SPAMITYSPAMITYSMPAM!
Spamity spam
Spamity spam
Spamity spam

spam, spam spamity spam.
Spam...spam
SPAMITYSPAMITYSMPAM!
Spamity spam
Spamity spam
Spamity spam

:P :P cookie
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Firetooth

hubbagog...made up word....
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Firetooth

Here is beatufil spam, an amorgram:
Lurie
Jumble that up and figure out what I am saying about myself, such beatufil spam :'(

bjornredtail

Hummm... Actually, I think I should have said spam. SPAM is everyone's favorite canned meat.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Firetooth

canned meat...mm :-X
Like ma anogram? Lurei aka I rule! :D

Aqualis

I just thought you misspelled "lurid".  :P
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Firetooth

nope lurid would be I rude which I am certainly not (right?RIGHT!) ::)
Canned meat is tasy
Canned meat rules!

...Yummy :-X

Ruddertail

If the square root of negative three is multiplied by the hypotenuse of an undefined triangle, then how many pieces of cheese did Bjorn eat for breakfast 3 * a Volkov's days ago, calculating from 2 * a Bjorn's age in the future?

And for a bonus, why is this equation critical to settling whether or not the moon is made of cheese?
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Shadow

someone explain to me why e^i(pi)+1=0?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

...because of purple smarties. :D
seriously I haven't a clue :-[
lurie...Gmitare...what does that say about me?Lurie+I rule gmitae+I'm.....

Firetooth

Quote from: Ruddertail on December 19, 2007, 02:48:18 PM
If the square root of negative three is multiplied by the hypotenuse of an undefined triangle, then how many pieces of cheese did Bjorn eat for breakfast 3 * a Volkov's days ago, calculating from 2 * a Bjorn's age in the future?

And for a bonus, why is this equation critical to settling whether or not the moon is made of cheese?

FIVE i think!Yay!Five that's my mental age!*laughs insanely*

Faerd

*Runs into the thread, waving the RDG around wildly, causing explosions, nonexistance, the occasional twelve-legged newt, and more than a few casualties*

What did I miss?
"7/5th's of the world's populace do not understand fractions. 48% of all statistics are wrong"

"Because my Reality-Defining-Gun says so..."

~Faerd, Rhubarb of Randomness

Shadow

Can I have a twelve legged newt?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Faerd

Alright... you all asked for it...

........................._,,,,,,--~~~""""¯""~-,
..................,,-~"¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
............,,-~";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.......,,~";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
...,-";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
...\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.....\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.......\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\,
.........\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;"-,..................¸~"")
...........\,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;"-,..........,-~";;;;;/
.............\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\.....,~";;;;;;;,-'...._,-~"¯¯"~-,
...............\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;",-";;;;;;__,,-~"¯¯:::,-~~-,_::::"-,,
................\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,,~";;;;,,~"¯::::::::::::::"::::::::::::::::::\
.................\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~"__,,,,,,-"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,
..................\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~"-~"::,-':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,
...................\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,,~"::__,,-~":::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,
....................\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;_,,-~":::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,,,,-~,~~~~--,:|
........._,,,,,,----~~\.......;;;;;,,,-~"¯¸,,,,--~~-,:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~":'\'-,:\:|:\|::\|\:|:\:|
..,-~"¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;"-;_,,,,-~"::::::,-'::::_::::::\:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~':\'-,::',"-\::'':"::::::::\|:|/
.."-,_;;;;;;;_¸,,,,--~~""_,-'"~----":|::/,~"¯"-::::|::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~"::\'-,:\;;'-';;;;;;;;;;;,-'::\::|/
.......¯¯¯..........,-':::::::::::::::\'-\~"¯_/:::/::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-',::\'-,:|::";;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:'-,::\
......................|::::::::::::::::::\¸:'~'::::,-'::,':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-':\'-,:\'-,';;';;;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:::'\-,|''
......................|::,-~"::::::::::::/"~-~"::,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~':\'-,|:"'";;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'¯::'-,:',\|
...................../::/::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,,,-~"¯\:\'-,|;''-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'--,::\-:\:\|
.................../::::|::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;'-';;;;',/;\/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-.,|:::\-,:|\|..\|
................./:::::::\:::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~'''("-.,\:::|\:|::''
................,':::::::,':::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::,-'/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,--'::::::/"~'
...............,'::::::::|:::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::,,,-~"::|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'::::::::,'::::/
............../:::::::::|:::::::::::::,,-|--~~""¯¯¯::',:::::,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,':::::::::::|_,-'
............,'::::::::::::",:,-~"¯::::|::::"-,::::::::::|:::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,':::::::|::::,'
.........../:::::::::::::::|::::::::::::|:::::::"-,:::::::\:::|¯¯¯"""~-,~,_/::::::::,':::/
........,-"::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::|::::::::::"~-,_::|::\: : : : : : |: : \::::::::/:/
.....,-":::::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::|::",:::::::::::::"-':::\: : : : : :|: : :\::::::|::|\ Insert Witty Remark Here
..,-"::::::::::::::::::::::\::::::::::::|::::",::::::::::::::::::\: : : : : :\: : :|:::::|::|;;\
-":::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,::::::::|:::::::",:::::::::::::::/|\ ,: : : : : : : |::::,'/|::::|
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::|::::::::::"-,_::::::::::\|:/|,: : : : : : :|:::|'-,/|:::|
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,|_::::::::::::::"~-,_:::"-,/|/\:::::::::::\:::\"-/|::|
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::"~-,_::::::::::::',"-,:::"_|/\:|\: : : : \::\":/|\|
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::"~-,_:::::\:::\:::"~/_:|:|\: : : '-,\::"::,'\
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::"-,_:'-,::\:::::::"-,|:||\,-, : '-,\:::|-'-,,
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::,-,'"-:"~,:::::"/_/::|-/\--';;\:::/:||\-,
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::::::/...'-,::::::"~,,::::"-,/_:|:/\:/|/|/|_/:|
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::|......"-,::::::::"~-:::::""~~~"¯:::|
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::|........."-,_::::::::::::::::::::::::::/
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::\.............."~--,,_____,,,,-~~

Also, feel free to have a twelve-legged newt, Shadow.
"7/5th's of the world's populace do not understand fractions. 48% of all statistics are wrong"

"Because my Reality-Defining-Gun says so..."

~Faerd, Rhubarb of Randomness