Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Firetooth on November 27, 2007, 10:36:02 AM
Like my new signatue? Cackles and uses RDG to make himself half existent, half not, thus nothing, which killed everything, inlcuding Retto...yes he was a blender....NOT! Groans as he relises he was using a shrimp on stick again and randomly kills a frog*

wow.....you've just reached a lvl of spam i dont think anyone has touched before.....it was so full of spam that i couldnt make out 2 words of it! :-P *bows*
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

YEEHAA! :-D LETMME RIDE DAT DONKEY, DONKEY, LET ME RIDE DAT DONKEY DONKEY...
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Arguia Zsah

I am posting to offer my congratulations to teh Mighta Awualis for hitting firetooth with a shovel and my commiserations for htis not making any difference.

Firetooth

*Firetooth does heroic drive-by with SRDG(SUB REALITY DEFINING GUN) And killes the bullies!*
lol you'll all die in 3days time ^_^
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Peace Alliance

O.o

y'know when you stop skimming over his messages and actually read what he's saying... He turns out to be a lil bit creepy, don'tcha think?

Gen. Volkov

*Shoots Firetooth with a wonderful weapon called the bowel disruptor.* (It does exactly what the name implies. The settings range from "light drip" to "[behind] volcano" to "pooping out internal organs". For those of you who don't mind cussing and violence, I highly recommend you read "Transmetropolitan" by Warren Ellis)

(For the record, Firetooth got the max setting. *Laughs maniacally*)
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Aqualis

*shoots fire tooth with the "point of view" gun from HHGTTG*
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Firetooth

meh
*laughs like mainiac at puny ants*

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on November 27, 2007, 04:14:29 PM
*Shoots Firetooth with a wonderful weapon called the bowel disruptor.* (It does exactly what the name implies. The settings range from "light drip" to "[behind] volcano" to "pooping out internal organs". For those of you who don't mind cussing and violence, I highly recommend you read "Transmetropolitan" by Warren Ellis)

(For the record, Firetooth got the max setting. *Laughs maniacally*)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ROFLMFAO :wink:

Peace Alliance

Really? i didn't find that funny at all....

Firetooth

meh, why should I, I boviously didn't find it funny...
*giigles at the loser called "firetooth" until he realises he's laughing at himself and he just egged his own house*

Firetooth

Here is the redwall, redwall logalog song (made by myself), its based off the song from this link.
http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com/

Here it is:
Alogalogalogalogalogalogalog
REDWALL!REDWALL!
REDWALL!REDWALL!
RED-REDWALL!
Ah, no help, it's cluny the scourge!

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Peace Alliance on November 28, 2007, 09:37:53 AM
Really? i didn't find that funny at all....

I thought it was hilarious as you could see....how not?

Firetooth

meh, I like NINJA CHICKENS!
...right...I never knew I had that in me...

YOU ARE ALL CHICKEN PIE! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! :evil:

P.S (Now does that make it funny?)

Alazar is Back