Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

JUST GO AWAY! LOL

*uses RDG on Faerd and turns them into there worst ninghtmare, an horrible evil spammer... I always hated spammers lol, can't stand them they must have no brains lol, hmmm especially Firetooth*

*Firetooth laughs as he out-RDG's faerd and fly to Ninja chikcen planet*
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Faerd

*Faerd giggles as the turkey that is Firetooth makes obscene gestures and flaps its wings on a computer keyboard typing out random posts, then gasps as Firetooth flies to ninja-chicken planet*

*Faerd uses RDG*

*Critical error... Ninja chicken planet has been removed from existence...*

*Firetooth implodes of anger and grief*
"7/5th's of the world's populace do not understand fractions. 48% of all statistics are wrong"

"Because my Reality-Defining-Gun says so..."

~Faerd, Rhubarb of Randomness

Firetooth

* Firetooth waves his lobster claws and speaks random lobster gurgle, resurecting the rest of his ninja freaks, thus killing faerd and using RDG on corpse so can't be resurected*
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Faerd

*Error... Same reality cannot be redifined by different people... Firetooth has now imploded*

*Faerd has already modified his own reality so he cannot die*

*Paper-clip guy from MSWord comes up with a text bubble*

"Looks like you've died! How can I help?"
"7/5th's of the world's populace do not understand fractions. 48% of all statistics are wrong"

Firetooth

*Faerd is undiable so he jusst uses the RDG to make their life a life of torture, Firetooth the scoruge!* :evil:

Faerd

*Faerd laughs as Firetooth thinks he holds the Reality defining gun while in truth he is only holding a shrimp on a stick*

*Faerd uses RDG to force Firetooth to comment on his new avatar*

anywho... yeah. RDG is super-ultra-crazy-overpowered...

Which is all good fun for me!  :evil:

Firetooth

8* Firetooth realises Faerd's lies about the stick only after he ate the "shrimp- the gun shooter, he vomits quickly and rebuilds it then quickly destoys Faerd and flys to Ninja chikcen galaxy where he can raise an army of these abominatins*

Aqualis

Quote from: Firetooth on November 26, 2007, 11:14:15 AM
*decides to use RDG to  make deodrant un RDGable and dstroys RWL and overtakes the WORLD* (thanks for help by ninja chicken)

NO! You do not destroy RWL. Go sit in a corner and think about what you've done.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Faerd

FIretooth. the instant you even THINK about taking the RDG from me it implodes you, mashes the remains into an ashy pulp, transports them to southeastern russia, and drops them in a brick factory where they are used for products like bricks.

I already modified it so it does so before you even heard about it therefore every post of yours where you use or touch or think about taking or use something to take it or put gloves on and take it and anything along the lines of that does not count and has not happened and is desregarded by me.

Therefore....

YOU LOSE  :evil:

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Aqualis on November 26, 2007, 04:39:07 PM
Quote from: Firetooth on November 26, 2007, 11:14:15 AM
*decides to use RDG to? make deodrant un RDGable and dstroys RWL and overtakes the WORLD* (thanks for help by ninja chicken)

NO! You do not destroy RWL. Go sit in a corner and think about what you've done.

I give the(the Mighty Aqualis) the power to punish firetooth for his actions via spankins! :evil: :-P
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Aqualis

*grabs his bloody shovel and wacks firetooth*

~the mighta awualis

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Aqualis on November 27, 2007, 02:42:08 AM
*grabs his bloody shovel and wacks firetooth*

Your no supposed to just whack him, beat his butt to death :-P :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Aqualis

Go to bed alazar. Do not trouble yourself with these things.

~the mighta awualis

Firetooth

meh, *uses RDG to torture all then makes lobster gurgle and evaporates and repaers at ninja chikcen universe.*

Firetooth

Like my new signatue? Cackles and uses RDG to make himself half existent, half not, thus nothing, which killed everything, inlcuding Retto...yes he was a blender....NOT! Groans as he relises he was using a shrimp on stick again and randomly kills a frog*