Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idunno

This thread is deep...

Kell I am perfecter! :-P

RazorClaw

If you aren't perfect, Kell, than your own observation of your perfection may be flawed.

taekwondokid42

ur mom is perfrect.

I wim.

idunno

You wim too I wim all the time.

taekwondokid42

i love wimming.

it's my favorate activity.

kell

its not vanity its honesty

ps i take no part in wimming its a horrible thing to do, shame on you
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

idunno

Quote from: taekwondokid42 on August 02, 2007, 06:57:13 AM
i love wimming.

it's my favorate activity.

It's my favorate activity too.? Huh?? Kell you don't wim?

Peace Alliance

You can surely do good. But if we are using the word "good" like it is used in the bible, then we cannot be good. We were good until we started sinnin.

kell

confession wipes the slate clean so im "good" for a solid ten mins after confession
founder of eire

Peace Alliance

if only you were to confess every single sin.

kell

you dont have to confess to all your sins
founder of eire

taekwondokid42

idunno,  I just say * dear jesus, if I missed anything, please forgive me of that too. And you might as well forgive me right now for all the sins I'll commit in the future, in case I forget to do this again.*

lol.

Peace Alliance

well taek that might be a sin in itself. Says your sposed to love God and that doesn't sound like a way to handle the rules of someone you love eh?
but i take it you were kiddin ;)

taekwondokid42

yar. There are plety other ways to show you love him. Worship. And giving to his other creations (other ppl).

Know anything on the trinity?

I sure don't... It's the only real gap in my religious knowledge.

Peace Alliance

sure, it's the father (usually called God) the son (Jesus) and the holy spirit (a dove?). It's never mentioned in the old book i think... but ya sometime in the new one Jesus takes some time to explain this confounding relationship between him God and the holy spirit. Hard to fully wrap my head around it, but basically the Son is like the earthy form of God, the holy spirit is like the his hand 'cause he can like do stuff with it, and God himself is... well God.

i could go into more detail