Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

I know. This is one popular place.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

Krowdon, don't steal the glory this time, eh?
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Did I ever do that?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Krowdon

OMG when! I am so sorry! why didnt you guys tell me? *feels horrible*

Briar

We did tell you. But then we forgave you and moved on.

Krowdon

*doesnt remember*

Aww. Im sorry. :( I might of done it without realizing it. That happens to me sometimes. Not that exact situation, but weird stuff I dont remember.

Briar

"Queen of the Krowbar"

Ungatt Trunn II

Oh I WILL get 10000 on this. I already pledged this and it shall grant me the powers of... Something. Doesn't matter but I shall become ever moar powerful!!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

For that reason, I mus now beat you to it

Ungatt Trunn II

Good luck, I already had a bot made on my computer to always monitor this thread so if it reaches 9999 posts, it shall automatically post my prerecorded message. Aren't I sly?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

The Lady Shael

Not if she can post faster than your bot.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Briar

Ungatt Trunn II

That's why I have a failsafe bot that will start posting at 9990 posts and continue until 10001 just because you reminded me.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Stella Cadente