Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Cause Night Wolf couldnt grow Mutton Chops.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

SHUDDUP YOU! and how can I be fuzzy wuzzy if my cheeks arent all fuzzy wuzzy?

Krowdon

Cause Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair.

Night Wolf

But I haz hair on my chin so im a semi fuzzy wuzzy

Krowdon

I have hair on top of my head.

Night Wolf

Oh yess I have hair to and since Ive been to lazy to buy a razor im starting to get some above my lip

Krowdon

Night Wolf

No I want to keep my lip id just like to get rid of the hair above it :P

Krowdon

Oh. Alright then. But If you just get rid of it, you can smile all the time.

Night Wolf

BUt what if im sad and dont want to smile

Krowdon

Night Wolf

That would be inconvienient if someone told me their cat died and im just smiling away

Krowdon

you could be like the Joker/