Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Im in!!!
Which means im out but I still like the plan

Wolf Snare

I want to be one of big head hancho decision makers in the club. Who can I buy off? Can we ban TS? and throw water balloons at him? pleeeeaaaaaase?!
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Night Wolf

Oh I like your style  :)
Instead of water balloons we should fill them with like whipped cream or something far funnier

Wolf Snare

or, we could wait in the bushes until he rides by on his bike, then throw water- rock balloons at his tires! He might totally wipe out! hahahaha
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Night Wolf

Wouldnt a broom stick work better?

Wolf Snare

yes, but that leaves less to the imagination!
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Wolf Snare

I feel obligated to pop a question..... what is it you chaps were talking about just before I strolled in the door? Not something inappropriate, I hope? I've already handed out detentions today, but don't think I won't hand out more!
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Night Wolf

So very true
*places boulder at the top of a hill*
Hows that?

Night Wolf

Didnt post anything dirty lol, Thought it tho

Wolf Snare

Well, at least you were honest... Now, if you want to be a good sport and tell me some incriminating information about another forum goer, there may be cash rewards....

WELL!?? has anyone been up to no good in here lately? !!

We mods can only legally dwell so deep in these chaotic realms, lest we stray into the unmonitored areas and become a safety hazard to our fellow patrols..... Rats, shouldn't have let that slip, either.... I'm always on the borderline of leaking valuable information about the MODSHIP.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Night Wolf

Y'know how to take care of that make me mod of the spa, kinda like y'did harry but cooler cuz I wont abuse m'power and who else better to look after this place than one of its residents?

Wolf Snare

To be honest, it really upsets me. It just reminds me of ICE AGE when the mammoths family gets squished by the boulders. no, that's no good itall! who will we pick on if we accidently kill one of our own? (Don't use that term out of context TS, you've still a LOT to learn before we officially accept you into the order (...the order doesn't exist, actually))

Anyhow, if we kill the kid, then we have the authorities to answer to, given we fail to cover it up. I might even get kicked out of the MODSHIP!

water balloons never hurt anybodies carreer, let's go with water balloons. Ahh, maybe some rocks, too.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Night Wolf

We could just cover up the murder with the boulder nobody would ever think of it

Wolf Snare

Aye, i was tinkin that too, actually. Those were dark, depressing times, when that dirty rat patrolled these already rundown streets. It was like letting a criminal roam the streets, and giving him a cartel and a new identification and bags full of money, with no questions asked.

................Actually, (and this isn't exactly information I'm allowed to discuss, so it stays between us...)

the punk went as far as dipping into our administrative funds and spending billions of our hard earned tax money to front his illegal businesses. Oh yes, give vermin a crumb of cheese, and he wants the whole wheel.

Of course, we respectable beings in congress were told to turn a blind eye to it, while this snake raided our coffers and bankrupted many of our reputable enterprises my forging fraudulent cheques and smuggling illegal contraband into RWL, using our own personal resources to get it past customs.

Yes, this one was dangerous, and he always st rived to do the forbidden and impossible. Infact one night preceding his downfall, patrols caught him redhanded in downtown RWL, attempting to change the billboard slogan for my upcoming campaign! The NERVE!

After about a month of this chaos we caught on and red flagged him, stripped him of his powers, and did our best to get him off the streets for good. We have one of his associates, or alter egos (no one knows for sure), "Peace Alliance." held up in our custody right now, we managed to slap him with probation, and held him in contempt for an illegal firearm,  but with the current evidence against him, I doubt the charges will stick. At this rate the scum will be out by Christmas!

As for for the despicable Dirty Harry himself, well, as much as it shames me to admit,he  is still at large...... likely roaming these same streets, rich off his embezzlements, likely planning his next move.

The stuff that scumbag has gotten away with, I tell ya, if I could find the right guy with the right sized callib re I'd get rid of him the right way....

But erm yeah, I'll put in a good word for you in our next meeting. I have a tendency to ramble, please disregard everything I've told you, I could get into some trouble fer that....
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Twilight Shadow