Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dirty Harry

Quote from: prodiGee on June 13, 2010, 04:52:51 PM
Nah, it's BA like B.A. Baracus... eh pities fools and doesnt afraid of anything.
Abacus
Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."

Ungatt Trunn II

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Zara_rose_wolf

prodiGee

Is more than one abacus abaci or abacuses?
It was a doorway trying to seal itself shut.. But I climbed through.

Night Wolf

Quote from: Twilight Shadow on June 13, 2010, 07:19:15 PM
BA more like Badly Attempted :D
You oblviously dont kno me   :P

Twilight Shadow

Obviously but it is rather amusing badly attempted haha. BA no point in pointing that in these forums everyone knows what you mean by it, no difference putting it or not I have seen no action from you other than gathering land for landfarm

Night Wolf

How does that have anything to do with a tattoo I drew? And btw why wont you tell me your name ingame? I would very much like to see how much your doing.

Twilight Shadow

More than you soon enough.  I am watching you though >:D
And what tattoo?

Night Wolf

I now know who you are and you dont dont do anything for yourself you wait for someone else  to give you your plans. I however Actually figure such things out myself. And when I said BA I was talking about a tattoo I drew a nice tribal piece Ill show yall when I remember to bring it over to my parents house

Twilight Shadow

I was hoping you would figure out soon enough :P

prodiGee

INCREDIBLE NUDITY!

Twilight Shadow

More than likely ::)

prodiGee

INDESCRIBABLE BUTTHURT!

Ungatt Trunn II

Would the 9000th get be anywhere near as good as the 10000th get, or would it be 9001 for being over 9000? By that logic, won't every post over 9000 be epic?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Twilight Shadow

Yah until we reach 10000 then those will be legends