Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

I'll beat you with a Krowbar if you dare mention carrots.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

prodiGee

This majestic creature frowns upon your particular choices.
It was a doorway trying to seal itself shut.. But I climbed through.

Agent Elliot

I shall be victorious like that time I beat a drunk in a fight and he died but I lived. I LIVED!

Night Wolf

Agent Elliot

Agent Elliot

Why must all the population leave on my arrival, and leave me to my lonesome?

Night Wolf

Im sorry why must you get on as I leave. Oh and BTW im going to cancun in a few weeks im so fricken excited it unreal

Krowdon

Cool! Vacation!

I went on a vacation to bacon.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Vargarth

Cool vacation! :)
Collapsing and Expanding Dem Categories with no help from Kilk!

Krowdon

We saw a Flea circus and spun leeks and danced on the moon too.

prodiGee

In a thousand ages I shall not allow another to possess my 10k get. En garde, infidels.

Agent Elliot

You won't get it, and at this rate no one will EVAR get it not even then.

See I help you and you don't even help me.

prodiGee

I will endeavour to aid you in all of your tribulations given that you submit the 10k get to me.

Agent Elliot

Okay but what if I snap and start shooting people and they die and such what then AT WHAT COST?

Agent Elliot

My Canadian friend, we COULD have ourselves a rather mutually symbiotic relationship indeed! We both post until the post count is 9999 and then... WE POST AT THE EXACT SAME TIME! IT will be the most epic 10000 get and it may even crash the servers from it's awesomeness! We would BOTH HAVE IT!!!! THE 10000 *%$&ING GET!!!