Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

I couldn't honestly provide feedback on that if I wanted.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

I shall call him fredrick.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Ungatt Trunn II

I call him Mr. Sir.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

prodiGee

CALL ME ISHMAELCALL ME ISHMAELCALL ME ISHMAELCALL ME ISHMAELCALL ME ISHMAELCALL ME ISHMAELCALL ME ISHMAELCALL ME ISHMAELCALL ME ISHMAELCALL ME ISHMAELCALL ME ISHMAELCALL ME ISHMAELCALL ME ISHMAELCALL ME ISHMAELCALL ME ISHMAELCALL ME ISHMAELCALL ME ISHMAELCALL ME ISHMAELCALL ME ISHMAELCALL ME ISHMAELCALL ME ISHMAELCALL ME ISHMAELCALL ME ISHMAELCALL ME ISHMAELCALL ME ISHMAELCALL ME ISHMAELCALL ME ISHMAELCALL ME ISHMAELCALL ME ISHMAELCALL ME ISHMAELCALL ME ISHMAELCALL ME ISHMAELCALL ME ISHMAELCALL ME ISHMAELCALL ME ISHMAELCALL ME ISHMAELCALL ME ISHMAELCALL ME ISHMAELCALL ME ISHMAELCALL ME ISHMAELCALL ME ISHMAELCALL ME ISHMAELCALL ME ISHMAELCALL ME ISHMAELCALL ME ISHMAELCALL ME ISHMAELCALL ME ISHMAELCALL ME ISHMAELCALL ME ISHMAELCALL ME ISHMAELCALL ME ISHMAELCALL ME ISHMAELCALL ME ISHMAELCALL ME ISHMAELCALL ME ISHMAELCALL ME ISHMAEL
It was a doorway trying to seal itself shut.. But I climbed through.

Briar

apparently he wants to be called ishmael
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

prodiGee

THAT'S NOT MY NAME

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

prodiGee

Do you see it? The power?

Krowdon

Triangles are stupid.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

prodiGee

This has nothing to do with triangles.

Ungatt Trunn II

That's a tetrahedron I do believe.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

prodiGee

It has nothing to do with geometry.

Krowdon

Just dance already!

prodiGee

STRAIGHT UP, DAWG

Takara

I can't dance to save my life. If someone said "DANCE FOR ME OR DIE" I'd take the gun and shoot myself right there. XD

Or maybe my horrible dancing would blind them and I could escape. :D