Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Haha krowdork ruined her own reign  :D

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

[insert last word here]

Krowdon

against the rules Takara.

Takara

Krowdon

Lol. What word?

I went and Saw Percy Jackson cause I had read the book. was okay.

Takara

Not excellent? Would you recommend it?

Briar

recommend...yes, if you've read the book.

It had more action then the book did.  But it didn't leave a cliff hanger, so I hope that they continue the series.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

I would reccomend it.  It made me laugh some too.

Although I didnt like the part where they went to Hades in the boat with the ferryman.

Usually you travel down the river Styx to get to the underworld, not air.

Briar

In the book it was even better...the way to the underworld was in down an elevator.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Krowdon

I know. it made me kinda sad because that was my favorite part in the book.

Briar

Krowdon

It would be funny if you actually went up and or down an elevator when you die.