Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

Oooo...when do i get it?
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Ungatt Trunn II

Whenever you learn proper English grammar and capitalize your 'I'.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

But that takes another finger stroke...why would I do that??
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Ungatt Trunn II

You would do it for great justice.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

There is no such thing as justice anymore.

Ungatt Trunn II

Micheal Jackson died. What do you call that?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

A blip on the radar.

Ungatt Trunn II

Perhaps it's using a cloak?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

Negative.  Our sensors would have still picked up a heat signature.

Ungatt Trunn II

Maybe it's COLD BLOODED!

I HATE SNAKES, LAUNCH EVERY SINGLE WEAPON IN OUR STOCKPILE ALL AT THE SAME TIME IN DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS!!!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

That would be a waste of ammo.

Ungatt Trunn II

Who cares. I have contracts with both Russia and US. We have unlimited supplies of weapons.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

Rules/Laws:

1. All members must abide by the following rule or risk  barring from the organization.
2. Any Spammer may join Redwall: Spamlords with the exception of the Administration of Redwall: Warlords
3. All Members must be approved by a Majority of the Council Members.
4.  All members can be removed at any point if found violating any Laws or By-Laws of Redwall: Spamlords
5.   All members have the right to spam in any and all topics within the Spa Room 101 of Redwall: Warlords forums.
6.  All members must reserve their spam for the Spa Room 101 of Redwall: Warlords forums.
7.  All members must refrain from posting anime
8.  All members must wear pants on the 5th day of every 7 month but only when it is raining.
9.  All members may not place live hornets in their eye sockets
   9.1 If violated, hornets will be placed in your eye sockets
10. All members must remain random
11.  All members may not keep zombies as pets unless they have permit number 11.9.78b which can only be obtained when the moon is waxing.  The criteria is further outlined in Section C, subsection 67.7650, topic A, 'Pets and other pet like beings'
12.  All members must refrain from communicating with extraterrestrial life in relation to global warfare or total domination.  Those who wear Beatles socks will be will be considered conspirers against the human race and be considered in joint force with extraterrestrial life.
13.  All members must respect the number 13
14.  All members who have any and all wolf based names must refrain from spreading their ideals.  No member is allowed to create multiple wolf-based

TBC...

Ungatt Trunn II

Wow, only took 3 months.

Although I'm not sure why you bother, RSL doesn't exist any more.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

Hey...well, it's just been sitting here on my desktop....I thought I might as well post what I had.