Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

I do believe it is only 2 "huts"
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

yes there are only two "huts"

Sabriel

No you have only one hut and that's Pizza Hut

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Little ceasers is better

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

*gasps* Youve never heard of little Ceasars?

Sabriel

Don't you mean Caesars?

USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Briar

They have decent cheese pizza....that's about it
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Zara_rose_wolf

i like crazy bread o.O i dont kknow how it crazy but it is.

prodiGee

It's crazy because of the process they undertake to create it.
It was a doorway trying to seal itself shut.. But I climbed through.

Zara_rose_wolf

You mean a bunch of cooks running into each other and getting in to gun fight while makin bread? but lil jonny has a bigger heart so he take the bread across the 7 seas to africia to feed children and then runs back cheaks out and walks home and ends up having ice cream and sitts on the couch watching t.v?  ..................................................

mangos?

prodiGee

I had something far more disturbing in mind.
It was a doorway trying to seal itself shut.. But I climbed through.

Sabriel

Your complete mind is disturbing.

USUALLY.

Takara

XD

I feel like it's been a while since I've come on, but it's only been... A week or so? O_o

I drew a picture on Photoshop using mah tablet, and now I'm coloring it. ^^