Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

AoU

Do not fear, do not fret, the fun has not started yet!

AJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA-BAH!
Generic Orthodontic Appliance Testers

Night Wolf

Or dey plane sawx like myne

Night Wolf

Ooo theres more fun to be had?

AoU

The world is full of fun, you just need to go find it and bring it to me so I can dispose of it.

AoU

CROUTON ME IS WAN KNO BOUT YOUZ SAWX! N NIGHTISTAIR WOLFLEY IS TOO!

Krowdon

what is teh deal with Mudkipz. I dont get. I heard someone say 'So I hear u liek Mudkipz?' and i ish lyk, 'I dun get.'
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

Socks keep ur feet warm. and soft. they ish white socks wif grey toes.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

AoU

The proper response is "I LURRRRRRVE MUDKIPZ!" It's a meme.

AoU

I don't wear socks, usually. My hobbit feet are perty.

Krowdon

asplain. why is it a meme and wot soes it mean?

Krowdon

Ah ish nawt Hobbit though.

AoU

A Meme is a joke that's spread like wildfire through the Internet and is only funny because of how overused it is. Such things as all your base are belong to us, mudkips, do a barrel roll, over 9000! Basically they're Internet fads.

AoU

U CUD B IF U TRYD!

Krowdon

Quote from: AoU on October 29, 2009, 06:21:38 PM
A Meme is a joke that's spread like wildfire through the Internet and is only funny because of how overused it is. Such things as all your base are belong to us, mudkips, do a barrel roll, over 9000! Basically they're Internet fads.

Noh. I know what a meme is. I wanna know about Mudkipz one, and why/when people use it.