Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

AoU

It must be from a female, or it's tainted by original sin.
Generic Orthodontic Appliance Testers

Sabriel

Wasn't it the opposite...

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

AoU

Don't question my nonexistant biblical knowledge.

Sabriel

::)

I figured out so, ever since you said Jesus died twice.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

AoU

Sabriel

He didn't. It would have been awesome, actually.

USUALLY.

AoU

I once wore the Shroud of Turin on Hallowe'en.

Sabriel

You went offtopic because I am right. Just like the last time.

USUALLY.

AoU

What I do is segue to something that's very, very vaguely related. If you knew what the Shroud of Turin was, you'd know this.

Sabriel

I know what it is. But as you said, it's just vaguely related.

USUALLY.

AoU

Well, I don't go completely off topic, I go for vaguely related things. It's an art, not a science.

Krowdon

Bill Nye the Science Guy
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sabriel

IT'S AOU'S TACTICS! IT MUST BE KILLED!

USUALLY.

AoU

The Sun is a mass of incandescent gas a gigantic nuclear furnace where Hydrogen is built into Helium at a temperature of millions of degrees.