Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

One day you'll pay for the things you have said against basement cat.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

CEILING CAT IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR! DIE DEVIL! DIE!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

BASEMENT CAT IS MY FATHER!! I WILL NOT ALLOW HIM TO BE HURT BY THE LIKES OF YOU!!!!  *Summons spirits of Darkness from the basement*
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

*summons your mom*

GET SUM!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

*unleashes Darkness spirits from Basement on Wolfy and 'Mom'*

Feh. thats not my mother!

Ungatt Trunn II

IMA PEACETIME MANDELORIAN!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

ALL HAIL CEILING CAT!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

BASEMENT CAT FOR THE WIN!!

AoU

Lo, and Ceiling Cat said to Basement Cat: u is teh sux
Generic Orthodontic Appliance Testers

Ungatt Trunn II

And Ceiling kitten said: lololollololl pwned
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

And then Basement Cat said to Ceiling Cat:  "I will haz mai Revenge! Teh powah of teh darkness shall win!

AoU

And then Ceiling Cat closed the basement door and announced, at the top of his little kitty lungs: "lolwut?"

Krowdon

Basement cat lurked in the basement for 100 years, taking the souls of cats and creating an army. Then one day, He broke free of the barrier that had been placed by Ceiling Cat, And unleashed a thousand dark cat spirits to destroy the followers of Ceiling Cat, And drag their souls to the Basement.

AoU

But Ceiling Cat would have none of this, shouting a thunderous "NO U!" and banishing Basement Cat back to the depths from whence he came.