Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AoU

I have the ultimate technique, do not test my patience.
Generic Orthodontic Appliance Testers

Ungatt Trunn II

If you strike me down I will become more powerful than you could possibly imagine!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

AoU

My ultimate technique does not cause death, plus you're sooo not Obi-Wan. I want to be Obi-Wan, you can be a Jawa.

Ungatt Trunn II

No I want to be Boba Fett.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Sabriel

Why? His name's lame.

Boba. FETT.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

AoU

Hmm... fair enough, but Jawas are more like you than Boba Fett is.

Sabriel

Jawas? Oh, no, no, you must have made a mistake. Jawas are creepy, you know.

But you know, you remind me of Jabba the Hutt.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

AoU

I have that on my iPod, I figured you might know about it. First thing that popped into my head when you said Boba Fett was mc chris.

Sabriel

Sorry, no speakers here.

USUALLY.

AoU

It must be boring to not be able to hear Ungatt's musical delicacies.

Sabriel

USUALLY.

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

AoU