Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

well, I guess you could. Depends on what you need to be a Caramella girl I guess.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

AoU

I think you need to be a girl..
Generic Orthodontic Appliance Testers

Krowdon

well yeah....

Im going to google this.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

AoU

Krowdon

AoU

Whatever is a lie.

Krowdon

AoU

Caramelldansen is the best song ever.

Krowdon

I agree. I love Caramelldansen.  Im actually half watching it on youtube right now.

AoU

I'm partial to lima beans.

Krowdon

AoU

Corn is tastiest at the peak of the season, and then it's all downhill from there.

Krowdon

I dislike Broccoli

AoU

Tiny trees should not be consumed.

Krowdon

Potatos are yummeh.