Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AoU

Eight heads sounds sort of sexy, actually. Why don't we just censor everything and all of our words can come up in SQUARE BRACKETS! Square brackets are a favoured tool of the NGNPoS! HEIL SPELLCHECK!
Generic Orthodontic Appliance Testers

Ungatt Trunn II

FOR THAT MATTER WHY AREN'T ALL THESE ATROCIOUS GRAMMAR ERRORS CENSORED? HEIL SPELLCHECK!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

AoU

Is that a sort of Pokemon?

Night Wolf

AoU

I heard you're quite enamored with Mudkips.

Sabriel

We have three versions of Pikachu - Rigachu, Kakachu and Pishachu. Rigachu means vomit in our language, Kakachu means poop and Pishachu, well, guess what ;)

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

AoU

Does it mean liquid justice?

Night Wolf

there are several things that last one could be

Sabriel

Well, if Kakachu means poop, then obviously Pishachu means pee.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

AoU

Feel my liquid justice, Night Wolf!

Night Wolf

Sabriel

O_O

Boy, you really are perverted...

USUALLY.

Night Wolf

AoU

My stream of justice will reach you no matter where you run to, for it is the stream of Spellcheck!