Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takara

You said ketchup and now I want some fries to go with that. ;_;

I'm attempting to, in another page, right my book which I'll admit I've been putting off for too long, to "perfect the idea". But I know it's just 'cause I don't want to apply myself to start it. And I also have the most trouble with beginnings, so I may have to start at chapter two. ;_;

Night Wolf

I tried to wright a book once. I gave up and decided to stick to my art  :D

Takara

I drew a manga picture. It was of a kid, I think, and I drew him in the daytime and stayed up at midnight to shade him in, all with my mechanical pencil in the dark using only the light of a PDA so I wouldn't disturb anyone else. So by those standards, I guess he looks fine. At least he's identifiable as a human being this time. ^^

And yes, I address my pictures by their genders. Sometimes I name them, too. And I talk to them. Like, "GOSHDARNIT, JIMMY! YOUR NOSE LOOKS LIKE A CARROT! YOU MAKE ME SICK!"

Usually I yell at them. I never praise them. But then again, since they're pictures, I doubt they'll care. XD

I haven't named this guy yet. If I could manage to scan him (and still have him look normal, mind you), I'd ask you to help me name him. ;_;

Night Wolf

I dont name most of my drawings. :(

The only one Ive ever given a name to isthe Mifigis(a creature who is half man half dragon I can scan him later).

Krowdon

Quote from: Night Wolf on September 15, 2009, 03:52:43 PM
*trips little jimmy and feeds to basement mom*

Noooo1!!!  Jimmy!!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

Night Wolf

Way to go off topic again  :P

Krowdon

But your mom just ATE Jimmy!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

She ate timmy too :P

Briar

but he only had one leg!!
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Ungatt Trunn II

One of my legs was blown off back it WWI.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

this explains a lot.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Ungatt Trunn II

Not really it grew back.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Interesting. Tell me more

Ungatt Trunn II

Well I was fighting on the German side. And for some reason a bunch of Turkish rebels were trying to kill us. So I charged at them but my leg was blown off and I was like "OMGWTF!" so then it grew back.
DIE HIPPIE DIE