Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

hmmm.....that is actually slightly interesting...

On another note, I was woken up this morning by a cat that had gotten into my house. Not okay.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Lol. Really? How'd it get in? leave a window open or sumthin?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

No....the rest of my family insists on feeding her, so she came in when they opened the door
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

Krowdon

*pats Briars* its okay. I gotta BRB.

Briar

I'll probably be gone by the time you get back. I'm going hiking

Takara

YOU'RE LEAVING /AGAIN/!?!?!

Briar

no...just for a couple hours. It's a local hike

Takara

Briar

Krowdon

I am going to finish this Episode of Ranma and then hunt down the 1st Episode of Haruhi Suzumiya.

Im dying for the 2nd book. October.......

Briar

Krowdon

I cant wait till october though. its a long wats away Briar. Almost a month!

*twitch*

Takara