Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takara

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Takara

Peace out, suckahs. *jumps on moose and rides off to Canada*

Night Wolf

*trips and knocks phone Booth onto moose*

Takara did it!!!

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on September 06, 2009, 03:57:34 PM
Peace out, suckahs. *jumps on moose and rides off to Canada*

AND DON'T COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

*laughs madly*

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Takara

Oh, I'll be coming back. But I'll be coming back in style. Because I just sold Night Wolf on eBay.

Sabriel

USUALLY.

Sabriel

You can't sell someone who's dead :P

USUALLY.

Night Wolf

YOU SOLD MY CORPSE!!!! >:(

Takara

No. I sold you. Now, get in the dog crate... C'mon... C'mon... *holds jolly rancher for bait*

Night Wolf

*hits Takara with a spoon* nEVEAH!!!!

Takara

*shoves Wolfy in dog crate and locks it*

Okay. Let's go to Canada now. Your buyer is very excited to meet you!

Night Wolf

*Breaks out of crate and swimms back to Michigan*

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?