Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Gorak

Quote from: Sabriel on August 27, 2009, 03:55:23 AM
Doesn't work, Gorak. Says they're unable to retrieve the document for viewing.

works for me
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on August 27, 2009, 06:39:05 PM
If you EVER insult me like that again, I will end you!

my poor feelings.....   ::)  Jk.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on August 27, 2009, 06:39:05 PM
If you EVER insult me like that again, I will end you!

Hum-dee-dum. I doubt that. ^^

Night Wolf

Quote from: Sabriel on August 27, 2009, 01:00:34 PM
Why are you telling us that? It's totally redundant.
Because every once in a while I actually /do/ click on links.

Sabriel

Well, then tell those who posted links which you clicked that you clicked. Don't tell those who posted links that you didn't click that you didn't click.

Quote from: Takara on August 27, 2009, 03:43:01 PM
Lawls. I can't stand sitting still. I /have/ to have /something/ to do at /all/ times. Like, I can't even eat /breakfast/ without some form of book to read. Be it a manga or just a regular old novel, I need something to do or to read. TV doesn't seem to help either. And if we're going over something I've already learned in class, I can't just sit there and take it, I /need/ something to read. For attendance? I need to read or draw. Lunch is a real pain because I want to read so bad but everyone is talking at once... If I had my way, I'd sit in a corner with the computer all day and watch shows or read manga or something. And of course, try and find a site to read some actual BOOKS online. XD

I can be a total shut-in, if I like. I try not to be, though. ^^

That's so totally me! I *have* to read something while I eat (they say that's unhealthy, though. Who cares.). And I thought I was the only person alive who couldn't watch TV :D Waiting rooms in hospitals are a nightmare for me. I'd bring a book along but then I'd miss when they call me xD I could just read and read without end. Or watch shows on computer.
My dad can do exactly the opposite - he can do nothing. He just sits there. I asked him how come he isn't bored and he said it's the most relaxing way, when you don't think anything. Weird. I can't NOT think anything, I just have to think about something.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Quote from: Sabriel on August 28, 2009, 06:55:47 AM

My dad can do exactly the opposite - he can do nothing. He just sits there. I asked him how come he isn't bored and he said it's the most relaxing way, when you don't think anything. Weird. I can't NOT think anything, I just have to think about something.
It is very relaxing and I do that all the time. Just kick back in the rocker and sit there all day. Although I usually have my Mp3

Ungatt Trunn II

I expected you to be using a walkman.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Takara

Quote from: Sabriel on August 28, 2009, 06:55:47 AM
Well, then tell those who posted links which you clicked that you clicked. Don't tell those who posted links that you didn't click that you didn't click.

Quote from: Takara on August 27, 2009, 03:43:01 PM
Lawls. I can't stand sitting still. I /have/ to have /something/ to do at /all/ times. Like, I can't even eat /breakfast/ without some form of book to read. Be it a manga or just a regular old novel, I need something to do or to read. TV doesn't seem to help either. And if we're going over something I've already learned in class, I can't just sit there and take it, I /need/ something to read. For attendance? I need to read or draw. Lunch is a real pain because I want to read so bad but everyone is talking at once... If I had my way, I'd sit in a corner with the computer all day and watch shows or read manga or something. And of course, try and find a site to read some actual BOOKS online. XD

I can be a total shut-in, if I like. I try not to be, though. ^^

That's so totally me! I *have* to read something while I eat (they say that's unhealthy, though. Who cares.). And I thought I was the only person alive who couldn't watch TV :D Waiting rooms in hospitals are a nightmare for me. I'd bring a book along but then I'd miss when they call me xD I could just read and read without end. Or watch shows on computer.

OH. YES. I agree completely! The only way I can sit still is if I'm zoning out and thinking of something. Sometimes I'm completely out of it, but most times I /have/ to think or read. TV JUST DOESN'T HELP AT ALL. Computer, sometimes, rarely, but never TV. XD

Night Wolf

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on August 28, 2009, 03:35:20 PM
I expected you to be using a walkman.
And why would you expect something like that?

Ungatt Trunn II

Because you use old and outdated crap.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

rizzan

Unggat Bad BAd BAd BADDDDDDDDDDDDDD language
*beats Unggat with a broom*Dont say that!!!!!!
"We are gumpy old bearded men sinning about bunnies!"-Fall of Efrafa

Ungatt Trunn II

You do NOT talk to a superior officer like that!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

Actually, speak to him like that all you want
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Ungatt Trunn II

Silence you left wing pinko!
DIE HIPPIE DIE