Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aqualis

Come to think of it. Just cause my screenname is PheonixVette doesn't mean I'm a phoenix. If I explode in a ball of flames, I won't come back from the ashes.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

See, and you are not an ancient bird ancestor Julie. Therefore you are not a Troodon. My SN is Crazy Soviet, but I am not a Soviet. Though I am crazy. But anyway, the Troodon wins, you do not.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Lady Shael

My screen name is TheLadyShael...and I'll shut up now.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Aqualis

~the mighta awualis

RazorClaw

Great googly-moogly!

Aqualis

~the mighta awualis

TR Shadow

But /I/ brought troodons to RWL...

Gen. Volkov

And I brought cows and l33t monkeys of doom! to RWL. But I don't claim I win if they were to have won instead of the troodons.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

RazorClaw

I brought the evil bunny, who is invincible, now that the only Holy Hand Grenade is gone.  

Aqualis

~the mighta awualis

RazorClaw

I thought I had won... Curses!

Aqualis

Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon Troodon

~the mighta awualis

RazorClaw

I's mah birfday, I gon' pahty lahk i's mah birfday!

Aqualis

Not your birthday anymore.

I win. Err.... the Troodon wins.

~the mighta awualis

RazorClaw

It was when I posted that. I got the Monty Python & the Holy Grail special Edition DVD! W00teth! You do not win.