Scarwake

Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

RazorClaw

Fu-uh, furry apples!

Aqualis

Where'd my supporters go, they're slackin' off.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

The gods are real. Unless of course Odin was made up. Or God himself. (Christian faith) *Gods, having created the universe, are more powerful than anything in it, therefore the toilets of doom do not affect them* *They still erase razorcube from existence.* *And his little toilets too* I win. And Aqualis.. I'm sorry I said she.. but I still win.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Aqualis

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

Yes. And I won't be sorry anymore if you don't stop saying you win.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Aqualis

Fine, I don't win. But more people say I win that say that you win.

I lose, but my supporters don't agree. I'm confused.

~the mighta awualis

RazorClaw

Oh. I thought you were using gods from a fiction book. *watches as razorcube is erased* I'm not RazorCube. *traps gods in a god-trapping and inescapable bottle (like from Dragon Ball) and ressurects toilets* *wins*

Aqualis

NO! You don't win!
Volkov doesn't win!
And I don't think I do.

~the mighta awualis

Scarwake

That's because well...I think we all know who truly wins....
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Gen. Volkov

The giant red monkey!

Gen. Volkov

Hehehe. I confused Aqualis. And no, I wasn't using fake gods. They simple cause your bottle not be, and not to have ever been. I win. No, I lose, the giant red monkey wins.

Aqualis

~the mighta awualis

RazorClaw

I'm winning, right now. The only way to win is to have the very last post. this'll be longer than the longest thread thread.  

Gen. Volkov

The troodon wins then. Or maybe I do. I have the last post here after all.