Booyah, I'm a ghost.

*floats through all of Volkov's defensive junk*

*haunts Volkov*

I win.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

Canna see your image Blood Wake.

LOL! *Calls in the Ghostbusters* *Aqualis is trapped forever* Nope. I win.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

RazorClaw

*bunny eats EVERYHTING IN EXISTENCE ANYWHERE ANYHOW except for my parrallel universe* I believe, fellows, that I win this one. *uses a cloning machine and transfers his mind into a replica of his body, so that he's no longer dead from the nukes* *nukes Volkov's universe* There. That settles it.  

Gen. Volkov

Nope. *Kills your bunny* *Eats it* Mmmmm. Rabbit stew. *Defenses destroy nuke before it get close* I win.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Scarwake

Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Aqualis

Nope, ghostbusters don't always work. Haven't you ever seen Casper?

*continues to haunt Volkov*

~the mighta awualis

RazorClaw

*more nukes blow up in Volkov's universe* *gets another bunny* *bunny tosses pancake into Volkov's universe, destroying everything* You can't reverse that, because it has already happened, and you are dead. NOw all that can happen is for you and Aqualis to haunt me as ghosts. *uses Luigi's vacuum to suck up Volkov and Aqualis*

Aqualis

I am greater than Luigi!!!

*possesses RazorCube*

RazorCube: All hail King Aqualis!

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

You have to give me time to respond. But fine. The bunny wrecks it. I'm using gods. *The gods revive Volkov and erase Razorcube and everything he has done from existence.* *They don't touch Aqualis because she didn't invoke the power of bunny* BAHA! I win! *Uses the actual Ghostbusters from the movies to get rid of Aqualis* I win even more!

Aqualis

Quote from: Gen. Volkov*They don't touch Aqualis because she didn't invoke the power of bunny*
She?! SHE?!

*violent rage*

Just for that, I win.

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

SORRY! It was an accident! You have a feminine name! You still lose though.

Aqualis

Quote from: Gen. VolkovSORRY! It was an accident! You have a feminine name!
I know. But now I'm kinda stuck with it.

I still win.

~the mighta awualis

RazorClaw

*has the person that made up the said gods eliminate them by saying they are fiction (they are from a fiction book, yes?)* *all the gods' actions are reversed* *makes special RazorCLAW vacuum that is inescapable, and sucks up Aqualis and Volkov into eternal limbo* *watches with amusement as volkov smacks his head on limbo pole*

RazorClaw

*uses the magic toilets of doom to defeat volkov's gods, and then makes toilets of doom invincible* Back-up plan if the said gods are from real religions.  

Aqualis

*wins utterly and completely for no reason at all*

~the mighta awualis