Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aqualis

Fine.

*place black hole over RazorCube*

You may not die, but you can't move either.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

Ok... one, you are both already in the black hole. Two, their is no WAY that the force can protect you against a black hole. LIGHT can't escape it. It would rip you, your force shield and your body to shreds! And anyway, I can just have the Mule take over Luke's mind and make him take down the force shield. *You blow up one Death Star, but they are far enough apart that they don't all blow up* *Everyone not protected by the Force shield dies* *The Mule forces Luke to take down the shield, all the rest die* *Throws everyone into the black hole* *Uses transporter beam to go to other end of universe where no one can touch him* *Monitors black hole with remote sensors* And its not getting lame RC. Its fun!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Aqualis

*cause universe to imlode*

~the mighta awualis

Blood Wake

I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

RazorClaw

*uses the Force to warp from Black Hole, and then from Universe* Volkov, if you really have that many Death Stars, they couldn't be spaced very far apart, could they? *Jedi and Sith destroy all but one of Volkov's death stars so it's fair* *magic twinkie appears in force shield, which is invincible, can create black holes, stars, and has an extensive pokemon collection* *twinkie makes black holes and stars all around the asteroid that the Jedi are on, and everyone plays Pokemon*

TR Shadow

*Offers Razorclaw Cotton Candy*

Gen. Volkov

*Escapes from everything* *Creates pocket universe* *Blows up absolutely everything outside his universe* *The massive disurbance this causes makes Luke and Jedi friends lose contact with the force* *This split second is all it takes for all of them to die* *Wins* *Stays in his pocket universe with massive defenses that no one can enter through but him. Not even a clone* *Eats Doritos* *Wins again*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Aqualis

*destroys time and space*

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

*Is safe inside pocket universe*

Aqualis

No. I said time and space. You exist in a void.

I exist in a seperate void with my supporters. It is filled with cheese and penguins.

[EDIT: I misspelled cheese. *shamed*]

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

LOL! Silly cheese mispeller. Time and space.. of that universe. I live in a separate one. Called a pocket universe, it stems from this one but is in fact not part of this one. I don't die. *Sends evil army of clones into Aqualis's universe* *They destroy everything in it* *Erects massive defenses around the entrance to his universe keyed to himself only, not even clones can get in* *Wins*  

RazorClaw

*had, in fact, his own parralel universe in which his jedi were all back, but invincible* *nobody can do anything against him* *destroys ALL other universes, pocket universes, etc.* *kills unprotected parallel Volkov and Aqualis*

Aqualis

You can't send anything into my ... umm.

I'm in a void. You cannot come or go. I decide what is there.

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

LOL. void=space space=somewhere to send stuff too. Bah, Razor you're a bit out of your depth here, sorry about that. You can't destroy my universe! *Disconnects from main universe and goes off* And its not a parallel, its a pocket. I'm protected fine. *Anything trying to enter his universe is destroyed in a hail of destructive firepower. (Think the last Matrix movie with the exoskeleton gun platforms or whatever shooting at the the whole the sentinels come through, except for me, nothing does get through)* *Has destroyed everything but his own universe and clones* *Has set microscopic nuclear devices on Aqualis and Razor* *they blow up killing them once and for all* *Scans self for similar devices and anything else strange and removes it. Then downloads self into a brand new clone just out of the growing tank and destroys everything from previous universe* *Rebuilds cloning factory and defensive works* *Makes defensive works even more impressive* *Wins once and for all*

Blood Wake

I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h