Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

*turns into the hulk and breaks off Grimm's arms*
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

*Runs for the Hills ((that are HILLS!!!!! >:( ))*  Eeeek RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!

Briar

*kicks over the dirt piles* haha
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Firetooth

an egg on the way to the hen met the world before he was a man
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Briar

Firetooth

Which is assuming the world is  a man, which is then assuming it's a human, which is then assuming it is of the living nature.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Briar

why couldn't it be dead?

Firetooth

duh you anti-8
duh is a principle of the 8

Briar

Daryn

Quote from: Briar on June 17, 2009, 11:03:26 AM
There is a glass globe competition every year at the beach.  The local glass blowers blow up these glass balls and put then hide them on the beach.  Tons of people go and look for them every year

when u step on them, dont it hurt?
Pies.

Briar

they are pretty sturdy...

Krowdon

Quote from: Briar on June 17, 2009, 01:00:47 PM
*turns into the hulk and breaks off Grimm's arms*

I didnt know you were that scary Briar.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Mr.Grimm

I have more then one pair of arms fool! *Starts slapping Briar with his other arms*

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

*Beats Grimm with Shoes*

DIE!!!!