Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

well the one you posted isn't too serious....you have a little smerk on your face
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

*magically appears next to Briar*

:D :D :D
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Thats my full smile :D

Briar

*laughs at Night Wolf with Krowdon*
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Briar

Oh...I'm just saying that it's not all that serious

Night Wolf

*grabs Krowdon before she magicaly disappears and magically appers next to Briar as well*

Night Wolf

I was just kidding with that last post...but yeah thats the closest thing youll see to a smile in a picture of me

Krowdon

We need a new spa. i liked that old pa before it got filled in.

Why you gotta ruin all the fun Wolfy?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

You should smile real big and take a picture. You ish too serious.

act a bit goofy every once in a while.

Briar

It seems a lot of guys don't smile or at least smile big

Night Wolf

*throws Krowdon back into wet cement filled spa*

Briar

*kicks Night Wolf in and runs away*

Night Wolf

Around certain people I do smile but never a big smile...But I dont act goofy anymore sorry Krowdon

Krowdon

*relaxes in new, Cement proof spa*

Much better.

Krowdon

hmph.

Whatever.

W/E