Aqualis

*puts Snake in RAY*

*Snake accidentally steps on Raiden*

Hehe.

*calls Big Boss, Liquid, and Solidus for back-up*
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

My gadget is a supercompact black hole generator. It makes point black holes that can be shot at stuff from a black hole cannon. (Ok so I stole the idea from a book+Ratchet and Clank.... there are no original ideas in the world! WAHH!) These black holes crunch stuff down to the size of a proton and then evaporate. I'm not talking about the stupid Sony thing that they are making to compete with gameboy RC. But it does have a targeting screen. And it works just fine.

As to your calling people. *Has Masterchief blow Snake away with Fuel Rod Gun* And your ship? *Makes the star its orbiting go supernova* And if that not enough. *Plants antimatter bombs all over RC's 1000 mile long ship and watches the pretty colors* *Flies off in a superdreadnought with massive particle and radiation shields and that has FTL technology* I win. And don't even try to blow up my ship.. I will pull so much stuff from David Weber books that it won't even be funny. I'll have Honor Harrington piloting and commanding it if I have too.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Aqualis

heros = Solid Snake, Liquid, Solidus, Big Boss
backup = all Marvel Comic Book Superheros
leader = Ender Wiggans
backup2 = Transformers
trump = Apocalypse

heros + backup + leader + backup2 + trump = I win

Haha, there is absolutely no way you can beat that. I have the invulnerable and the immortal on my side. Not to mention several super geniuses.

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

But you don't have the endless. *Calls them in* They rule the world and all gods. From Neil Gaiman's Sandman books. And Honor Harringtoon so trumps Ender. More real combat experience. And I have Masterchief. Lessee. I also grab the Norse Pantheon, the Greek Pantheon(Which is ther Roman pantheon too), the Sumerian Pantheon, the Hindu pantheon, Buddha, all the Native American Gods, Allah, Jehovah, and The Almighty of the christian faith.

So lesse. The endless+ Honor Harrington + All the gods of those pantheons = I win big time. BEAT THAT.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Aqualis

No, you can't use gods. Which means I win. Apocalypse is immortal, invulnerable, and very old; not to mention gargantuan in size with strength to match and several other powers. He can't be killed or injured. He has no weak spots. I win.

~the mighta awualis

RazorClaw

*makes himself invincible* Hah. Now it is impossible to defeat me, and I have super strength, brain power, I can fly, breathe underwater, survive in space forever, and travel at the speed of light.  :P  

Gen. Volkov

If you get to use Apocalypse, I can use gods. Your just mad you didn't think of them first. Superheroes are modern gods anyway. So I call on all the pantheons and I win.
*Has gods make Razorclaw mortal and normal again* *The gods take away everything Aqualis's heroes have and reshape the universe so that Ender Wiggins was never even born*

Or if you want superheroes, Everyone you just mentioned Aqualis and you Razorclaw spend the rest of your lives thinking you are 5 year old girls. Due to Charles Xavier. Wait.. you can't grab all marvel comic heroes! Fine. I grab all DC comic superheroes, and Superman proceeds to kick everyone's behind. And RC... hrm... *grabs all anime heroes* One of them makes you spend the rest of your life thinking you are a toad. There. I have solutions to both, with and without Gods. I win.

RazorClaw

*grabs Luke Skywalker, has him as ally, he breaks toad-spell, and makes RazorClaw powerful once more, then sets up a Force Shield to stop any more interference w/ RazorClaw, and then RazorClaw calls in all Star Wars ships, and all people other than civilians* :P *ships destroy all makers of anime and comic books, therefore destroying your heroes* Also, you can't destroy my characters because they are not from movies, they're from a galaxy far, far away.  :P  

Aqualis

Fine.

*tosses Apocalypse*

Xavior comes witht he X-Men, he's mine. And the correct reference would have been 6 year old girls.

*brings in Hari Seldon and the entire second foundation to predict all of your future moves*

*brings in first foundation to provide nifty gadgets*

*gives all marvel superheroes kryptonite*

*grabs Yoda, and all other Jedi (with the exception of Luke), and all Sith*

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

NO YOU DON"T! I was reading the foundation trilogy before you were out of diapers! *Grabs them back from Aqualis* *Grabs the Mule to overpower Xavier* *Grabs the Enterprise with both Kirk and Picard* *They beam a photon torpedo down right next to the Sith and the Jedi* *Kirk beats the snot out of Luke* *Uses Death Stars to destroy all of RC's ships before he can do anything* :P (I already had those) I can too destroy them, they can die like anyone else. *Uses the Mule and his fleet of ships to round up any stray people from RC's camp and makes them love the Mule forever* *Uses the Second Foundation to do the same to Aqualis and his gang* *Dumps them and everyone with them into a black hole* *Wins* Oh and *Gives Superman antikryptonite suit* Booyah! *Just to make sure, he has all the anime characters like Goku and whatnot, send the black hole into another black hole, thus merging them and making sure everything in both is destroyed* (Well I can't use the force LOL) *WINS*

Fine you can have Xavier. And I know.. I paraphrased. He's still in a black hole.

RazorClaw

No, Luke Skywalker and I are still protected by the force shield. *uses Luke to blow up a death star, and the chain reaction blows them all up*  

RazorClaw

I called in all non-civilian SW people, Aqualis, so you can't call in Yoda or any of the others. Also, *Luke protects the other users of the Force with his force shield* *the use all their powers to destroy Apocalypse*

Aqualis

Quote from: RazorClawI called in all non-civilian SW people, Aqualis, so you can't call in Yoda or any of the others. Also, *Luke protects the other users of the Force with his force shield* *the use all their powers to destroy Apocalypse*
Ah, I missed that part.

1. Apocalypse cannot be destroy or harmed in anyway and he is immortal.
2. I threw him out to get rid of the gods.
3. *throws Volkov and RazorCube into black hole* Haha, now you can't fight back. I win.

~the mighta awualis

RazorClaw

No, I was covered by the force-shield, you, Apocoplypse, or anyone else can't get to me or my jedi or bounty hunters. And this is really lame.