Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

You wake up in a great forest, on a bed of flowers. You can tell the forest is thousands of years old. Moss is growing on the ground and trees. You feel completely at peace. Then you smell something strange. You feel as if you're being watched. You run but the roots of the trees trip you. INTO A GLORIOUS FOUNTAIN OF VODKA!!!! 
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

*too bad I don't drink*
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Ungatt Trunn II

*Knocks out Dream-Briar and forces her to drink the PURE VODKA!!!!*
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

*dude, I'm mormon...I DON'T  DRINK ALCOHOL!!!....continue with your dream...I'll read it when I wake up*
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Ungatt Trunn II

*Shrugs and enjoys the dream vodka mixed with real vodka. MMM perfect cocktail*
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

does that mean you get real drunk AND dream drunk?

Ungatt Trunn II

*wakes up into another dream*

"I guess it's off to war!"

*Grabs a single shot 12 gauge and jumps into a still war zone that is full of nuclear fallout*

"Hmm, nuclear fallout mixed with dream vodka mixed with real vodka mixed with PURE VODKA!!!!!"

*Dances to the music, yes, the music*
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

*go to bed Ungatt...you are drunk  ::) ::) ::) ::)*

Ungatt Trunn II

I have been sober for almost 2 days, thanky very much!!!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

WHY COME YOU NO TYPE IN SO LONG!!!!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

*Shrugs*

"Captain, come in captain!!!" I whispered into the radio. "What is it corporal?" I told him of my predicament. "it's okay, everyone knows fallout damage can be cured by vodka! I'll have those helicopter things that drop water on forest fires to drop vodka." I felt relieved. "Okay captain, but what do I do with all that sparkling corn juice?" I heard him curse. "Burn it, burn that evil to the ground!!!" I was happeh!!! "YES CAPTAIN!!!" I drew my .45 and shot the evil vials of sparkling corn juice. "Victory is ours captain! Release the moonshine!" He laughed. "Easy now young un, you know we can't annoy the elite too much!" Oh drats!

Welcome to my dream of glorious alcohol, please join meh!!!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

there goes Ungatts Liver.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

I dont think Night Wolf hates your spamming guts.

Wolfy's not that mean.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on June 14, 2009, 03:19:46 AM
*Shrugs*

"Captain, come in captain!!!" I whispered into the radio. "What is it corporal?" I told him of my predicament. "it's okay, everyone knows fallout damage can be cured by vodka! I'll have those helicopter things that drop water on forest fires to drop vodka." I felt relieved. "Okay captain, but what do I do with all that sparkling corn juice?" I heard him curse. "Burn it, burn that evil to the ground!!!" I was happeh!!! "YES CAPTAIN!!!" I drew my .45 and shot the evil vials of sparkling corn juice. "Victory is ours captain! Release the moonshine!" He laughed. "Easy now young un, you know we can't annoy the elite too much!" Oh drats!

Welcome to my dream of glorious alcohol, please join meh!!!

Rums better...or so ive heard  :wink:

Mr.Grimm

I'm just happy with Coke.