Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

did you know....In Russia, you are payed to have children because the birth rate is soo low?
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

stop reviving posts! It sucks that I have to check a page and a half now.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

((blame Ungatt))

*set's up spambot which i stole from Krowdon*
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Krowdon

interesting.

If the entire population of China were To march in front of you in a straight line, the line would never end due to the rate of reproduction.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

really? didn't know that one...

Bird word nerd

Krowdon

oh! not my spambot!

I spent 0.2658991  seconds working on that thing!

Briar

muahaha

*works on calibrating it*

Krowdon

I been called Nerd before.

Briar

Me too and I'm proud of it  :D

band nerd that is.....also been called a theatre geek, but at least i haven't been called and orc-dork lol

Krowdon

I call my freind Zara four eyes and she says it right back.

:-\

Briar

hm...I think I've been called four eyes once or twice....it was always in jest though

Now I have contacts, so no one calls me it anymore  :D

Krowdon

I dont want contacts.

Briar

Krowdon

glasses are easier to put on and take off. and plus, I love my glasses.

Its a pain to wear sunglasses over them but whatever.

Briar

I see....I played volleyball and basketball and glasses were annoying and it was extremely painful to get hit in the face

I like contacts because I can wear sunglasses when I drive