Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

Stop supporting YOUR misaligned point of view! Two people agree that I won. Only one thinks you won.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Aqualis

There must be someone that agrees with me.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

TR Shadow

I agree with you, Aquails!  You win!

Gen. Volkov

But..but... you said I won! NO FAIR! *Runs off to find US Army* You'll be sorry! You will all be sorry! MWHAHAHAHA!

TR Shadow

Gen. Volkov

You you... lied to me? NO!!!!

TR Shadow

I'm sorry, Volkov.  But you deserve to hear the truth.  *Pats*

Aqualis

YAY!!!

*presents Julie with chocolate penguin*

~the mighta awualis

Arguia Zsah

*gives Aqualis a mouldy piece of pigeon*

*votes for the dude holding the mouldy pigeon*

:D  

Aqualis

YAY! Two votes!

*dances around holding mould pigeon*

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

NO! *cries* *Runs off* *Returns with US Army* *Blows up thread and forum*

Aqualis

Haha! I win, I have supporters.

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

Doesn't matter now. I blew the thread up. So I win.

Aqualis

Bah, I win anyways. I have supporters. I reward my supporters for their support.

*contemplates making name tags*

~the mighta awualis