Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

Your lying about telling the truth how terrible.

Briar

you're the one who is terrible
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Night Wolf

No im the awesome one

Briar

Briar

this is Briar posting nothing in particular in the Spa Room at 2.3oam PST...or 5.30am EST...or some other time in some other place.  No one is around *shock shock* and the next page and a half has the last post by me...*sigh*

Why am I up, you may ask *or may not ask because you don't care*...because Quickbooks is stupid...or I am just too fried to figure it out, which is probably more likely.

I am watching Black Calderon though....and i haven't seen it in forever and a day.  Pretty good movie...too bad it is forgotten about most of the time.

Hmm....*ramble ramble ramble* and then the bartender turn to the cow and said " Only if you like Sower milk!" LOL!!!!!
Hm...and think I will get back to other things....spam you all in the morning!

Night Wolf

Wow  lookks like  I leave for two hours and she goes crazy and starts talkin to herself :D

Night Wolf

Im really bored cause its 10AM eastern time AND NO ONES ON YET!!!!! So I figured Id double post random stuff :D

Im a barbie girl, in a barbie world
Life in plastic, its fantastic.
You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere.
Imagination, life is your creation.

Come on Barbie, let's go party!....

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

I think you went nuttier as 10 than I did at 4...

Night Wolf

Are you callin me a nut? Because I really wouldnt want to steal Ungatts job :D

Krowdon

Blahblahblahblahblah.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Dont Blahblahblahblahblah me

Briar

Yes, i am calling you a nut, whatcha going to do about it, eh?