Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Grimm

I like them if they're soft and nice. I don't like them if they come from a toaster.

Briar

Quote from: Night Wolf on June 10, 2009, 11:06:45 AM
I pefere eggs add bacon...just wondering have either of you tried scrammbled eggs with sausage and cheese cooked right into them? Its about the most amazing breakfast food EVER!!!!

Congrats...you just discovered an omelet
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

No its actually quite differnt from an omelet...I said scrambled eggs genius :P....but yeah nothin like an omelet.

Briar

fine...it's a scrambled omelet....still nothing special imo
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Krowdon

i made an omlette in a bag one time. Like, we put the omlette stuff in a ziploc and boiled it. Very good.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Quote from: Briar on June 10, 2009, 03:49:10 PM
fine...it's a scrambled omelet....still nothing special imo
Have you ever tried it I dont think so...but everyone has their own opinion I guess.

Krowdon

I had something like that. My mom goofed on an omlette so we scrambled it instead. Inly it didnt have meat.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Ah was it like a vegi omelet or something

Krowdon

Si. With peppers and onions and tomato. :D

Daryn

Pies.

Krowdon

I had toaster Waffles for breakfast.

Night Wolf

we know you posted that you ate a cold one then felt weird.

Briar

yea...why did you repeat yourself?

Mr.Grimm

Briar

District of Columbia??