Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

*Takes contact ship for a test cruise around a binary star system to test handling power in crosscurrents*
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Shadow

bjornredtail

*equips robotic fighters with the diff-mag-pulse gun, giving the fighters superior firepower against mid-sized ships*
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Gen. Volkov

Holy Crud, that's fricking awesome Shadow.

*Works on improvements to engines and thrust vectoring to enhance speed and maneuverability.*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Firetooth

Quote from: Shadow on February 13, 2008, 07:42:11 PM
THE BOWEL DISRUPTOR ACTUALLY EXISTS!!!!

http://www.mindmodulations.com/mindmods/general/flashlight-weapon-makes-targets-throw-up.html
Phew it's a good thing im in a parrelel universe and on ninja chicken planet, not earth. :D
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

bjornredtail

On an unrelated side not... The latest post list is properly dynamically sorted... So, If I were to make a post, then remove it, it does not update the lastes post time, or the threads placement in the forum. Very intresting..
AKA, Nevadacow

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

bjornredtail

AKA, Nevadacow

Shadow

Blows up a small planet using a concave mirror  for the fun if it.

Gen. Volkov

"I felt a great disturbance, as if a million voices suddenly cried out, and were silenced..."

(Cause when a planet blows up, you've gotta have the Star Wars quote)
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Shadow

*Uses lens to remove star wars from the history of the new universe*

Firetooth

Quote from: Shadow on February 22, 2008, 07:54:26 AM
*Uses lens to remove star wars from the history of the new universe*
*the once non-exsitent shield defflects the blow, destroying the lens*
"You don't know the power of the dark side!"
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

Quote*Uses lens to remove star wars from the history of the new universe*

*Shadow misses one copy of the movie, the one on Volkov's SF-22.*

*Volkov uses that copy to redistribute Star Wars across the universe, to so many locations that Shadow will never find them all to erase it completely.*

Long live Star Wars!

Firetooth

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on February 22, 2008, 07:24:14 PM
Quote*Uses lens to remove star wars from the history of the new universe*

*Shadow misses one copy of the movie, the one on Volkov's SF-22.*

*Volkov uses that copy to redistribute Star Wars across the universe, to so many locations that Shadow will never find them all to erase it completely.*

Long live Star Wars!
"Join me and together we can rule the galaxy!*
sorry to irresistable :-[

pippin the mighty

You just wana show of your new avi :P

bjornredtail

*Resurrects George Lucas from recorded data from the last universe, Lucas proceeds to sue General Volkov into obilivan, while making  bad Star-Wars Spinoffs*
AKA, Nevadacow