Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

But then if you reply ok...your leaving the "last message". ::)
ok
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

Your planning to stop this topic? MONSTERS! GET AWAY!

Firetooth

Only one can on wheels can stop it.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

*pays bjorn royalties on lightsail ships in exchange for help in lab*
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

bjornredtail

Humm... Vectored thrust. Wait... Didn't I patent the idea of the patent office? Oh, that was last universe. And there is now prior art preventing it. Darnit...
*Works with Shadow's R'n'D labs to develop a sail powered ship with a top speed previously thought to be impossible to obtain. Only this high speed is only viable with the solar winds straight at your back. You can tack into the winds of course, but at  reduced speed. Additionally, maneuverability is not as great as Volkov's vector thrust fighters, although it can easily outrun it even at angles up to 120 degrees from the direction of the solar winds. It comes with a free pair of fuzzy dice* 
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Shadow

*Alters the sail so that it is made of pure energy and can be bent and manoevred to deflect projectiles and energy weapons aimed at it. When bent into parabolic shapes the sail acts like a giant lens with variable focal length. At the focal point, photons collide so violently that they create nuclear and antimatter reactions. Lightsail ships can fly away at light speed while leaving a trail of hyperdestructive force behind them to take out any pursuers foolish enough to come near. The sail projects outward from the nose of the craft, so it can envelop the entire ship at any time extra protection is needed, although the craft then sacrafices mobility for a nearly impenetrable defence that dynamically reflects anything fired at it. Lightsail ships are referred to as Contact Ships, for several reasons*

*Copyrights the word "Patent". Any time anybody says "Patent" I get full access to the technology in question with no negative effects*

Gen. Volkov

That's not how copyrights work Shadow. If you still insist however... *Gets all copyright laws abolished*

*Invents phase disruptor, capable of penetrating Shadow's shield sail* *Patents it*

*The phase disruptor works by causing the a portion of shield sail's energy to go out of phase with the rest of the sail, thus creating a small vulnerable spot that can then be targeted with weapons. If used on the focal point of the sail, it causes the sail to lose it's focusing properties, and slows the ship to only .9c.*

*Invents missile powered by antimatter reactions that allows it to it to pace the light sail ships when traveling with the solar wind directly at their backs, and catch them when they are not in that orientation, unfortunately, due to the nature of it's fuel source, the range is limited. This is OK though, since it makes it most useful in situations where the maneuverability of the SF-22 comes to the fore. Especially if a light sail ship in close combat tries to break and run* *Patents it*

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Peace Alliance on February 02, 2008, 12:00:51 AM
this will be the last message, ok?

Seriously though will you ever stop this or will you just lead us on forever and ever and ever and ever..........
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

pippin the mighty

Quote from: Alazar is Back on February 03, 2008, 03:43:13 AM
Quote from: Peace Alliance on February 02, 2008, 12:00:51 AM
this will be the last message, ok?

Seriously though will you ever stop this or will you just lead us on forever and ever and ever and ever..........

Yeah...

Shadow

QuoteThe phase disruptor works by causing the a portion of shield sail's energy to go out of phase with the rest of the sail, thus creating a small vulnerable spot that can then be targeted with weapons. If used on the focal point of the sail, it causes the sail to lose it's focusing properties, and slows the ship to only .9c

the focal point of a curved mirror is not part of the mirror, it is a point in space. Targeting the focal point just send your weapons into a holocaust of nuclear explosions, where it sputters pointlessly.

Firetooth

Faerd

((PEWPEWPEW

- - -

Lasers.

Anywho...))

*Steals tinned meat from shadow, throwing it in the way of Volkov's EMP missiles and thrusting at full speed away from the area*

*EMP missiles hit the spam, causing it to supernova in a catostrophic explosion of epic proportions*

"Woops"
"7/5th's of the world's populace do not understand fractions. 48% of all statistics are wrong"

"Because my Reality-Defining-Gun says so..."

~Faerd, Rhubarb of Randomness

Faerd

... and ever and ever and ever...
"7/5th's of the world's populace do not understand fractions. 48% of all statistics are wrong"

"Because my Reality-Defining-Gun says so..."

~Faerd, Rhubarb of Randomness

Firetooth

bjornredtail

*Spam re-assembles into a giant space worm*
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!