Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Hummmmm......hum......if your all not speaking the laungugae of spamage in your next posts you are sentanced to a life of reading my spam over and over again, you may now go contemplate your fate all. ::)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Firetooth

I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

bjornredtail

Rodger That.
The following transmission is encrypted:
RZs41xcBITAhITAhLcTT9Kg7p8uqrbfisPNbu8EtKc/V6RPOQO+0zCE5IUDTsuPYLahodiExNjAh
23JwwFs7IJ3ykdUYLd/lIgJnAsnMfqhXypUZITkhEC2tITMzIRnpXRjJUXKGgopxhzKlLZpn1zTH
WbYxGUjT0WAYzrEtP3pyITkhsxuj3ozpkt9KOXAXLanEKTGyrGBlbVNNU0PfiN8tGuUIzCQfz5v3
GyOC9rg74S0yITMzIXZt1spPOw==
You have been pwned.

if you look into your heArt
you will find the kEy
that you be Seeking:

for, this is the Spa room
the home of Piles upon piles
Around which we stand
of that legendary tinned Meat
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Firetooth

I have not been pwned, I AM THE RULER OF THE SPAM!
*Forces bjorn to read all his spam until he commits suicide*
*grins*
*eats tinned meat*

bjornredtail

Hey, that's my tinned meat. *grabs tinned meat and flies off to yet another undisclosed location in the new multiverse*
AKA, Nevadacow

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Alazar is Back

so can i......i would put a pic on here but i cant figure out how.....
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Gen. Volkov

*Builds spaceship version of F-22*

*Flies circles around all other ships*

*Fires off EMP missiles at Faerd as soon as he receives the message, when the missiles are just about to hit, he replies with:* "Here's your answer Faerd". *Cackles madly*

Quote((Alright, no more overpoweredness i suppose... Whenever we fight with eachother, how about we leave each move open-ended, so that the other person has a chance to nullify the effect? Like how I said my technicians "BEGAN" to hack into the computer, so you can have yours, shadow, stop the hack or something))

Sounds fine to me.

Shadow, Bjorn, OK fine, you both pressed the reset button.

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

*Invents a new class of spaceship that flies using light propulsion from nearby stars to fill a large sail. Patents it and flies off to lab to test the news laws of the universe*
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

bjornredtail

Say, how much to license that technology? My NF-104-X Sortof has it, so I might claim prior art if it is too much... But Patent lawyers are expensive. Perhaps we can strike a mutually beneficial deal.
*patents grav-seeking missiles*
AKA, Nevadacow

Faerd

Lol @ ur sig =D

"Shake and bake's gone dude, now I'm... The magic man. Now you see me... now you don't."

"Carl, that has to be the stupidest thing I have ever heard."

"Know what I think Ricky? I think that you think it's great. In fact, you think it's so great that you wish you had thought it up first."

"All right... you win."
"7/5th's of the world's populace do not understand fractions. 48% of all statistics are wrong"

"Because my Reality-Defining-Gun says so..."

~Faerd, Rhubarb of Randomness

Shadow

Stupid
Pointless
Annoying

Peace Alliance

this will be the last message, ok?

Gen. Volkov

*Patents EMP missiles and unique vectored thrust stardrive of his SF-22*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Firetooth

*dissolves back into the parrelel universe, grabs a pack of popcorn and wacthes all eagerly*

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..