Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arguia Zsah

-... ..- -   -.-- --- ..-   -.-. .- -.   -. --- -   - -.-- .--. .   .. -.   -- --- .-. ... .   -.-. --- -.. . !   .- .... .- .... .- .... .- !   - .-.. .- ..- --. .... ...   . ...- .. .-.. .-.. -.--   .- -. -..   ..-. .- .-.. .-.. ...   --- ...- . .-.   -... .- -.-. -.- .-- .- .-. -.. ... -

Firetooth

Sweet mules! Is this possible????  :o
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Quote from: Faerd on January 31, 2008, 11:30:38 AM
No no no, the thing is, if you had read my earlier posts and actually listened to the effects of them... you all are STILLstuck in the cube of cubity un-getting-out-of-ness and I am watching you all fight to the death... the thing is though, that you guys seem to have a problem with anything I post for some reason. No offense meant.

I think it's time we compromise: I get the RDG, but can only use it once every three posts. I am still alive either as the FEMP or the FaerdParticles...

You (Volkov) can nullify one RDG effect per four posts, except for the neverdying effect already in place.

Shadow: I have no clue what you want so I'm not even gonna try to guess

Firetooth: You're just to [darn] overpowered already, I feel like killing you  >:(

Pip: I really have no clue what the [haties] your trying to do... so im not gonna say anything

ANywho...

I already freed all of us from the cubes using a flashlight while you were still trying to figure out how the new universe worked. And right now you are stuggling to survive outside while the sun's rays pound you into a bloody pulp. Being immortal is actually a curse when you are outside and every bone in your body has been broken multiple times.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

pippin the mighty

Quote from: Faerd on January 31, 2008, 11:30:38 AM
No no no, the thing is, if you had read my earlier posts and actually listened to the effects of them... you all are STILLstuck in the cube of cubity un-getting-out-of-ness and I am watching you all fight to the death... the thing is though, that you guys seem to have a problem with anything I post for some reason. No offense meant.

I think it's time we compromise: I get the RDG, but can only use it once every three posts. I am still alive either as the FEMP or the FaerdParticles...

You (Volkov) can nullify one RDG effect per four posts, except for the neverdying effect already in place.

Shadow: I have no clue what you want so I'm not even gonna try to guess

Firetooth: You're just to [darn] overpowered already, I feel like killing you  >:(

Pip: I really have no clue what the [haties] your trying to do... so im not gonna say anything

ANywho...

Me, well im just hiding. Didnt you here, godzila got out from under volkovs bed!! Man, you might wana watch the news.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteNo no no, the thing is, if you had read my earlier posts and actually listened to the effects of them... you all are STILLstuck in the cube of cubity un-getting-out-of-ness and I am watching you all fight to the death... the thing is though, that you guys seem to have a problem with anything I post for some reason. No offense meant.

Thing is Faerd, you are posting that seemingly without checking what we say. It's already been stated multiple times that you have no RDG. It was destroyed when the universe imploded. Therefore none of the things you claim to have done with it have worked. Now, you have not yet stated whether you have built a new RDG, but as I said, if you had, I built a machine to nullify it's effects.

Not agreeable. A) You can affect multiple things with the RDG in one post, and B) That still leaves you with the advantage. The universe was reset to zero, so no one had any advantages. Now is the time to figure out new things to regain the advantage, not reuse the same old tired devices that we have been running around with for the last 18 pages of this thread. So, I think the deal is, either you have built a new RDG, and I built something to nullify it's effects, or you didn't build one and get to come up with something new to use. And you can die, just like everyone else, universe changed, rules changed, you became mortal once again. God pressed the reset button.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

God didn't press it - I did. Same end effect though :P
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

bjornredtail

Well, I did with my temporal paradoxes that resulted in Jackie not being born. Which means the greatest cellist of the last universe turned out to be Ma...

This darn heavy light means we now HAVE to design spaceships to be "aerodynamic".  *builds a space version of the F-104, just with some sort of warp drive*
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Faerd

Fine fine fine...

Hm...

*Builds Gun of Ludicrous Electro-magnetic-enhanced Strength*

*Creates spaceship with power to allow its inhabitants to escape from any possibly harmful situations*

*Names ship Escape-Ship*

*Attaches GoLEMES to Escape-Ship*

*Activates hyperdrive and chases down Bjorn, firing bursts from the GoLEMES*
"7/5th's of the world's populace do not understand fractions. 48% of all statistics are wrong"

"Because my Reality-Defining-Gun says so..."

~Faerd, Rhubarb of Randomness

Faerd

Is what possible?

???
"7/5th's of the world's populace do not understand fractions. 48% of all statistics are wrong"

Firetooth

This spam! And they said I WAS spam.... *shudders* too much spam makes firetooth go crazy!
My new name is jurgen. just jokin...still it's all coming together!
Im angry, clumsy and drunk
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Arguia Zsah

..   .- --   - -.-- .--. .. -. --.   ..- ... .. -. --.   -.-. --- .-. .-. . -.-. -   --. .-. .- -- -- .- .-.   .- -. -..   ... .--. . .-.. .-.. .. -. --. .-.-.-   - .... .   --- -. .-.. -.--   -.. .. ..-. ..-. . .-. . -. -.-. .   ..-. .-. --- --   -- -.--   -. --- .-. -- .- .-..   .--. --- ... - ...   .. ...   - .... .- -   - .... .. ...   .. ...   .. -.   -- --- .-. ... .   -.-. --- -.. . .-.-.-

Firetooth

__________~~~~__~~_

~_~
My new confused smily ::)
Quote from: Faerd on February 01, 2008, 11:16:25 AM
Is what possible?

???
Anything

bjornredtail

EWO: We are under attack.... Mag-Grav waves incoming.
*Redtail aims for the center of each wave, where the pulse evenly accelerates, then decelerates the entire craft and it's crew*
Redtail: Jam their targeting.
EWO: Done.
*Launches a grav homeing missile*
AKA, Nevadacow

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Faerd

*Launches a anti-grav bomb that explodes near the grav-missle and catches it in the anti-gravity field, rendering it useless*

*Sends transmission to Shadow*

"Shadow... long time no see. I didn't expect you to escape from the cube, you have proven rather... elusive. I am here to offer you a chance to join my alliance... this is your only chance."

*Sends same message to Volkov and Bjorn, albeit with their names in it*

*Has technicians begin to hack into Shadow's navicomputer to see whether he has been in contact with anyone else lately*

*Sends another transmission to Shadow*

"Just to be safe, I'm checking possible destinations of your current course. I hope you don't mind, I just do not wish to be ambushed."

((Alright, no more overpoweredness i suppose... Whenever we fight with eachother, how about we leave each move open-ended, so that the other person has a chance to nullify the effect? Like how I said my technicians "BEGAN" to hack into the computer, so you can have yours, shadow, stop the hack or something))

bjornredtail

*missile is repulsed from antigrav pulse, retargets the Redtail fighter*
EWO: Our missile has locked on to us!
*receives transmission*
Redtail: This isn't exactly the best time... *pulls split-S in an attempt to evade his own missile*
EWO: It's still on us...
Redtail: Humm... Oh, how convenient, a nickel iron asteroid.
*fires emp pulse cannon into the asteroid, magnetizing it, then fires boosters to get away from its gravitational field which the missile now tracks. *
Redtail, back to Faerd: I think I'll have to get back to you on that.
*deploys solar sails off the wings to return to an unknown base for refueling*
AKA, Nevadacow