Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faerd

EMP isn't gravitational in any way...

Electro-magnetic Pulse....

=D
"7/5th's of the world's populace do not understand fractions. 48% of all statistics are wrong"

"Because my Reality-Defining-Gun says so..."

~Faerd, Rhubarb of Randomness

Peace Alliance

from the spa room? you are expecting more?

Gen. Volkov

New universe in new rules. Gravity is now dependent on magnetism, therefore an EMP pulse is damaging to physical beings.

The RDG was destroyed, if you build a new one, then I build an RDG stopper at the same time you are building the RDG and prevent you from performing any universe modifications.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

One of the fundemental laws of the new universe is that RDG's and any variations thereof cannot exist. Any being who attempts to do anything to do with them is left outside during the day. A fate worse than death in the new universe, although it sometimes leads to it.

Every time Faerd posts, a monkey throws feces at Volkov.

EMP's mess up the direction of gravity. A sustained EM field can be used to levitate, and a random pulse can hurl stuff through the air until the fields that make up gravity kick in and bring them crashing to the ground.

*Finds a cliff with high iron content, magnetizes it and watches as small birds crash into it. Faerd sails by, still flying from the EMP, and gets stuck to it. The sun comes up....*
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

LOL, shadow's idea works as well.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

bjornredtail

Oh, yeah that too. Just, Faerad... Fe, Iron. Thus, can be effected magnetically as well.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

pippin the mighty

Quote from: Arguia Zsah on January 29, 2008, 03:09:52 PM
Quote from: pippin the mighty on January 29, 2008, 01:39:16 PM
Quote from: Arguia Zsah on January 28, 2008, 04:58:43 PM
I am in a bad mood.

I am signing out before I yell at Firetooth and Pippin.

Kthnxbi.

That was unfair, I am not the one posting. Typical, anything to do with spam is now blammed on me or firetooth.

1. You guys are the originators of most of the spam.
2. I was in a seriously bad mood last night, and seeing this topic with all the moving words annoyed me more. I apologise if I offended you.

Not offence taken. But I havent posted in this for days now, others are posting more than I am.

Faerd

While being baked to death, the Faerd-particles (FP, not FE... not magnetically affected) use one last charge of the RDG to do multiple effects: A. FaerdParticles, no matter what universe or affects that happen to be applied to him at any time, cannot die. B. FaerdParticles now can exist in two forms, either a floating, self-sustaining, electro-magnetic pulse that, when anything gets gravitationally pulled to it due to the magnetism, it is destroyed in the forcefield projected by the FaerdEMP and the FEMP then slightly grows in size. If anything is taken into the Faerd-Field (TM), it is inable to harm or hinder his abilities in any way, therefore if a bomb is eaten, he uses the energy released by the bomb to grow even bigger. The second form is the FaerdParticles form, which we have already discussed. C. No other overpowered objects may be created, RDG's, Voids, General Pwnage cannons, Bowel disrupters, and the like. D. FP/FEMP may STILL modify reality, ableit only once every three posts of his.

*FEMP flies away, sucking in the electricity that bound him to the desert area and growing in size*

*Shadow feels himself slowly sliding towards the FEMP*
"7/5th's of the world's populace do not understand fractions. 48% of all statistics are wrong"

Faerd

Sorry bout some of my posts being spamlike.

Anyways, posting because i can.

Firetooth

No offence taken.
Quote from: Faerd on January 30, 2008, 11:10:38 AM
Sorry bout some of my posts being spamlike.

Anyways, posting because i can.
Posty posty posty
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteWhile being baked to death, the Faerd-particles (FP, not FE... not magnetically affected) use one last charge of the RDG to do multiple effects: A. FaerdParticles, no matter what universe or affects that happen to be applied to him at any time, cannot die. B. FaerdParticles now can exist in two forms, either a floating, self-sustaining, electro-magnetic pulse that, when anything gets gravitationally pulled to it due to the magnetism, it is destroyed in the forcefield projected by the FaerdEMP and the FEMP then slightly grows in size. If anything is taken into the Faerd-Field (TM), it is inable to harm or hinder his abilities in any way, therefore if a bomb is eaten, he uses the energy released by the bomb to grow even bigger. The second form is the FaerdParticles form, which we have already discussed. C. No other overpowered objects may be created, RDG's, Voids, General Pwnage cannons, Bowel disrupters, and the like. D. FP/FEMP may STILL modify reality, ableit only once every three posts of his.

There is no RDG. It was destroyed, and no RDG's can be built in this universe. If you have somehow found a way around that, then I build a RDG- neutralizer at the same time you are building your new RDG. Whatever you attempt to modify with your RDG, I immediately neutralize the effects of. Thusly, you are still being baked/crushed to death under the sun.

Shadow

Faerd just got left outside udring the day...
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Faerd

No no no, the thing is, if you had read my earlier posts and actually listened to the effects of them... you all are STILLstuck in the cube of cubity un-getting-out-of-ness and I am watching you all fight to the death... the thing is though, that you guys seem to have a problem with anything I post for some reason. No offense meant.

I think it's time we compromise: I get the RDG, but can only use it once every three posts. I am still alive either as the FEMP or the FaerdParticles...

You (Volkov) can nullify one RDG effect per four posts, except for the neverdying effect already in place.

Shadow: I have no clue what you want so I'm not even gonna try to guess

Firetooth: You're just to darn overpowered already, I feel like killing you  >:(

Pip: I really have no clue what the hell your trying to do... so im not gonna say anything

ANywho...

Faerd

|                        |
|A___________|

Ace of Posts

It's a card in a post!

It's a POSTCARD!

Firetooth

Quote from: Faerd on January 31, 2008, 11:30:38 AM
No no no, the thing is, if you had read my earlier posts and actually listened to the effects of them... you all are STILLstuck in the cube of cubity un-getting-out-of-ness and I am watching you all fight to the death... the thing is though, that you guys seem to have a problem with anything I post for some reason. No offense meant.

I think it's time we compromise: I get the RDG, but can only use it once every three posts. I am still alive either as the FEMP or the FaerdParticles...

You (Volkov) can nullify one RDG effect per four posts, except for the neverdying effect already in place.

Shadow: I have no clue what you want so I'm not even gonna try to guess

Firetooth: You're just to [darn] overpowered already, I feel like killing you  >:(

Pip: I really have no clue what the [haties] your trying to do... so im not gonna say anything

ANywho...
..random
Your RDG doesn't affect me, I am in a parrelel univerese, that idea is made of fail :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.