Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

Yes they do Firetooth. The laws of physics apply to EVERYONE.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

bjornredtail

Gravity,
It's not just a good idea,
It's the law.

Wait, we still have gravity, right?
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Shadow

yeah only it varies depending on your position

in the new world most creatures are nocturnal since they can't stand up to the sun's rays, and most vegetation is flat along the ground. The only exception is the amazonian speartree, which is long and thin and points itself directly at the sun so that the rays sharpen it as they glance off the tip.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

bjornredtail

So, how do we see?
AKA, Nevadacow

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Shadow

The corneas in our eyes have incredible high endexes of refraction, so light slows by a factor of 10 when it enters and loses most of its momentum.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Arguia Zsah

I am in a bad mood.

I am signing out before I yell at Firetooth and Pippin.

Kthnxbi.

kell

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmh
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Gen. Volkov

QuoteWait, we still have gravity, right?

Yes, but it's no longer dependent on mass, instead it is now dependent on magnetism.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Faerd

RDG-Faerd-Molecule (RDGFM) modifies reality while being ground against wall, causing all of his previous universe-modifications to reapply, therefore rendering himself immune to the lightbeam of doom and allowing him to float away.

"7/5th's of the world's populace do not understand fractions. 48% of all statistics are wrong"

"Because my Reality-Defining-Gun says so..."

~Faerd, Rhubarb of Randomness

Arguia Zsah

I was seriously pissed off yesterday. At r/l people.

Hence my last post...

pippin the mighty

Quote from: Arguia Zsah on January 28, 2008, 04:58:43 PM
I am in a bad mood.

Kthnxbi.

That was unfair, I am not the one posting. Typical, anything to do with spam is now blammed on me or firetooth.

kell

thats your own fault
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

pippin the mighty

Cant you just move on?
This is very old news

Arguia Zsah

Quote from: pippin the mighty on January 29, 2008, 01:39:16 PM
Quote from: Arguia Zsah on January 28, 2008, 04:58:43 PM
I am in a bad mood.

Kthnxbi.

That was unfair, I am not the one posting. Typical, anything to do with spam is now blammed on me or firetooth.

1. You guys are the originators of most of the spam.
2. I was in a seriously bad mood last night, and seeing this topic with all the moving words annoyed me more. I apologise if I offended you.

bjornredtail

Hey, Faerd's name makes him susceptibility to gravitational attacks in this universe. *Fires EMP cannon at him*
AKA, Nevadacow