Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

DUH! That's the point! Its fun!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Aqualis

Quote from: Gen. VolkovDUH! That's the point! Its fun!
I know. Merely stating the obvious.

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

Sure... I believe you.... :P  
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Aqualis

Somehow, I just don't believe that. :D  

~the mighta awualis

windhound

somehow, my fish believes Aqualis  ;)  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Aqualis

For one, I agree with your fish. ;)  

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

Your fish is WRONG windy, its always wrong, will always BE wrong and will recieve no points, it will not pass go and it will NOT recieve 200 dollars. It will go directly to jail. Where it will still be WRONG!  :angry:  :P  

windhound

*watches fish eat Volkov*
ooh
that looked like it hurt  :lol:

ah well, problem solved, now the fish is right again ^_^
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Gen. Volkov

*Cuts his way out of fish* *Send monkeys in to kill fish* There, fish be wrong again. And it didn't hurt. I was wearing special fish eating armor. *Nods*

RazorClaw

*fries fish and eats it, to find that it was VOlkov in disguise*  ::disagrees::  

Sonoras

windhound

bet it tasted aweful Razor ;)

Fishies rock
Fish > cows >> monkeys of anysort, especially those of doom  :lol:  

Aqualis

All lizards, birds, and mammals are edible. Some fish are not.

It's true. I read it in a book.

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

All lizards aren't edible. Neither are all mammals. But all birds are. And about fish, well some are poisonous, which isn't very good eating. As to relatives worths wondy, YEAH RIGHT.

Why would I disguise myself as a fish? It was windy in disguise. :P