Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

man, you guys suck at speaking Korean...

bjornredtail

No need... I re-built mine before the void collapsed.
*moves operations to an undisclosed location to recuperate*
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Gen. Volkov

*The huge amount of temporal activity and creation of temporal paradoxes has caused a leak of matter from alternate universes and has increased the amount of matter in this universe to the point that catastrophic irreversible chain reaction has started. The universe begins contracting, faster and faster, until it passes the speed of light, then even faster, so that by the time it hits earth, it's already too late by the time we know what is happening. The universe implodes, killing everyone and everything. This implosion ripples out across the multiverse starting a chain reaction that causes the catastrophic implosion of every single universe*

QuoteIn deep space in both universes, Volkov gets plasmacised (it's a word now!) by the planet buster.

Fortunately, there was no planet buster in one universe, as bjorn had eliminated nuclear weapons from that universe*

*Unfortunately it did not matter as Volkov was soon caught up in the implosion of the universe*

Congratulations, you've killed everyone. No one wins, no one loses.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

bjornredtail

*emerges wearily from the void to find everything as he knew it completely gone.... *
In other news, the implosion condensed the universes to the point of causing another big bang. So... In a few billion years or so, we will have some sort of intelligent life messing around with a packet switched computer network, trading messages that theorize on what would happen if the Universe imploded...

0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Shadow

a few billion years later.... :D
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Alazar is Back

ibadfbaudagdfabvayd' faisfh' faiohdfp''' aidfha

That means Peace zip it int Korean :wink:
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Faerd

Quote from: Arguia Zsah on January 21, 2008, 12:01:33 PM
Quote from: pippin the mighty on January 21, 2008, 11:57:30 AM
Lol, you like correcting things

You guys are just rubbish at languages ;)

-laughs-

You guys are just rubbish at language.

=D

You forgot a period!

/flee

Anyways, what sort of nonsensical nonsense have i missed?
"7/5th's of the world's populace do not understand fractions. 48% of all statistics are wrong"

"Because my Reality-Defining-Gun says so..."

~Faerd, Rhubarb of Randomness

Faerd

Actually...

If you remember, I RDG'd myself so that I was invincible and could not be killed, harmed, contained, or detrimentally affected in any way so...

I LIIIVE =D

Gotta love the overpowered RDG!

Hmm....

*Gets bored sitting in the middle of the nonexistant universes and uses the RDG to create an inescapable and indestructible cube the size of Canada*

*Uses RDG to reincarnate Shadow, Volkov, and Bjorn within the cube, however they can never get out in any way shape or form, and anything they create or cause to do something must stay within as well*

*Creates 3 seperate landmasses within cube: one for each*

*Gives Shadow super-infantry with anti-tank weapons*

*Gives Bjorn super tanks with anti-aircraft weapons*

*Gives Volkov super aircraft with anti-infantry weapons*

*Places a pile of highly advanced weaponry in the middle of the three landmasses upon a small island, and gives all three a map showing the island and what it has upon it*

*Lets chaos ensue*
"7/5th's of the world's populace do not understand fractions. 48% of all statistics are wrong"

Shadow

Quote from: Faerd on January 23, 2008, 08:19:05 PM
*Uses RDG to reincarnate Shadow, Volkov, and Bjorn within the cube, however they can never get out in any way shape or form, and anything they create or cause to do something must stay within as well*

becomes something that is not a way, shape, or form and escapes. The RDG was destroyed in the olf Big Bang, so it is gone now, and since you are a figurative tank, my anti tank weaponry destroys you completely. *frees volkov and bjorn*

Gen. Volkov

Quote*emerges wearily from the void to find everything as he knew it completely gone.... *
In other news, the implosion condensed the universes to the point of causing another big bang. So... In a few billion years or so, we will have some sort of intelligent life messing around with a packet switched computer network, trading messages that theorize on what would happen if the Universe imploded...

Void was destroyed too, it may have been outside the universe, but it was another separate pocket universe. It suffered the same catastrophic implosion. LOL, and yeah, it probably would cause another big bang, but that new universe might have completely different physics than the old.

Faerd, I'm pretty sure the end of the universe would kill you. It basically equates to the end of time, space, and reality, thus no matter what reality you defined for yourself, it would disappear as the basic constants that hold our universe together disappeared.

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

In the new universe, photons have enough mass to stagger someone if a beam of light is pointed directly at them.

Faerd

Technically, Immortal simply means not being killed.
The big bang does its thing, and even though it reduces me to a mass of particles, I still live.
Therefore, I exist... however I exist only as a reality-defining mass of particles.
So in conclusion... my post still happens.
And yes, I have already defined reality so that if the reality defining gun somehow is destroyed I inherit its powers.

*Faerd floats around, waiting for the people within the box to become conscious*

:)

Come on... I just gave you guys the ultimate fighting opportunity and you don't take it???

>:(

Shadow

It appears you missed my reply to your other post

Faerd

No, I read it.

Thing is... I'm technically photons as well, as photons are particles and I am particles as well... just a mass of particles that can redefine reality...

Shadow

no, i mean this one:

becomes something that is not a way, shape, or form and escapes. The RDG was destroyed in the olf Big Bang, so it is gone now, and since you are a figurative tank, my anti tank weaponry destroys you completely. *frees volkov and bjorn*