Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

*The creatures form Tremors turn on volkov and swallow him along with his ebola gun. What is left of the Volkovites try to help but are turned into giblets*
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

idunno

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

bjornredtail

*puts a few drops containing a bacteriophage into the remaining Ebola gun ammo*
*Rides off into the west*
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Firetooth

This is indeed a disturbing topic... :o
*shivers*
*eats potatos* :-X
*ninja chickens swarm and start dancing to several types of music*
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Peace Alliance

darnit all, now i want ice cream

pippin the mighty

Lol, i have caramel crunch, its actually nice =)

Firetooth

chocolate with more choclate :)
cava?
cave bien merci!
right now firetooth's having conversations with himself in french...where is the mad house?
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Faerd

muy bien gracias, y tu?
"7/5th's of the world's populace do not understand fractions. 48% of all statistics are wrong"

"Because my Reality-Defining-Gun says so..."

~Faerd, Rhubarb of Randomness

pippin the mighty

Firetooth

thats spanish! ::)
Do est eine trauba!
(that is calling pip a pidgeon in german) lol

Laisse tous manger des butées toriques, puis pour attraper des rabes et pour obtenir la varicelle de poulet.

(Lets all eat donuts, then catch rabes and get chicken pox in french.)

Gen. Volkov

Quote*The creatures form Tremors turn on volkov and swallow him along with his ebola gun. What is left of the Volkovites try to help but are turned into giblets*

*Has put his Graboid repellent on, and is not attacked.* *Shadow is savagely mauled when he arrives in the area* *When he comes to the surface, Volkov gives him Ebola*

*Wonders why bjorn put bacteriophage viruses into the Ebola gun, since Ebola itself is a virus.*

*Gives bjorn Ebola as he rides off*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

bjornredtail

Wait... *looks it up*
Darn you!!!
Thankfully I have an incubation time of around 10 days in which to seek some sort of treatment, if indeed I have been infected.
Unfortunately I have around 50% chance of survival if I actually was infected...
*checks self into a quarantine ward*
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Gen. Volkov

XD.

Actually the strain I chose has a fatality rate of over 80%. The most benign form of Ebola has a fatality rate of about 50%. There is no known treatment or cure.

*Laughs maniacally*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

Apparently tremor creature salive is an ebola cure, so my savage mauling was actually a blessing. Now that I am back, firearms cannot be used.

*Creates a portable siege crossbow that can fire over 500 bolts per shot and takes less than 5 seconds to reload. Uses it to shred tremor creatures*
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..