Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bjornredtail

Pneumatic, meaning air operated.
*gun fails inital testing due to sabatoge, repairs are made*
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

kell

founder of eire

first emp on the new server

kell

founder of eire

Faerd

*Uses RDG upon an ordinary lunchbox creating... the LUNCHBOX OF LUDICROUS STRENGTH!!! (LoLS... no pun intended)

*Uses LoLS to bash Shadow into a parallel universe that subsequently implodes as new matter is entered, destroying Shadow's overpowered form and making him into an empty shell of himself with no power whatsoever except for being able to be a sub-moronic alligator with a bad case of acne*

*Lol's*

:P
"7/5th's of the world's populace do not understand fractions. 48% of all statistics are wrong"

"Because my Reality-Defining-Gun says so..."

~Faerd, Rhubarb of Randomness

Faerd

Believe it or not I wrote and then saved that entire scene in MS Word so I simply copypasted it in here... =D

And by the way, sorry Kell, haven't memorized black knight scene   :'(

*Cries in a corner*

*Pulls out RealityDefiningGun and uses it upon Kell, making him find the scene and post it*

*cackles*
"7/5th's of the world's populace do not understand fractions. 48% of all statistics are wrong"

bjornredtail

With the newly repaired pneumatic potato minigun, or rather the Pneumatic Gatling Potato Launcher, The Redtail prosceeds to make french fries at an unprecedented rate of fire, thus filling the lunchbox.
AKA, Nevadacow

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

kell

drat....i know most of it but not word for word agh well its an excuse to watch it again
founder of eire

lonewolf1817

wait.... when the F^@% did we get icecream?!?!
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Shadow

Quote from: Faerd on January 15, 2008, 03:20:18 PM
*Uses RDG upon an ordinary lunchbox creating... the LUNCHBOX OF LUDICROUS STRENGTH!!! (LoLS... no pun intended)

*Uses LoLS to bash Shadow into a parallel universe that subsequently implodes as new matter is entered, destroying Shadow's overpowered form and making him into an empty shell of himself with no power whatsoever except for being able to be a sub-moronic alligator with a bad case of acne*

*Lol's*

:P

Shadow eats the fries, and the grease causes the accelerated evolution of one of the acne pimples into a powerful lizard-based Shadow who is completely immune to all attacks by LoLS
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

Quote(dogity-it) volk it already happened.*Volkov misses Shadow by about 3 seconds, which is more than enough time for an unimaginable force to ruin a race of volkovites. Shadow steals the bowel disruptor and hurls it through the hole in the alternate reality left as bjorn is pulled back through. The rift seals with a gross sucking noise*

No darn it, there's always time for the hero to save the day. Besides which, if stuff just happens without the chance to respond, then I'll just create a completely unstoppable force and have it pwn all of you so fast that you have no possible chance to stop it. So either I get to respond as if we are acting in the same instant, and thus you get to respond to my actions, or I declare myself ultimate winner and there's nothing you can do about it.

QuoteShadow eats the fries, and the grease causes the accelerated evolution of one of the acne pimples into a powerful lizard-based Shadow who is completely immune to all attacks by LoLS

But not immune to scale rot, which Volkov injects him with, and Shadow dies a horrible gooey death.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

kell

*feeds the  gooey remains of shadow to bjornredtail
founder of eire

bjornredtail

Good luck with that...
*Gets more potatoes*
AKA, Nevadacow

Faerd

creamed ice? where

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Shadow

infects bjorn and makes shadowredtail
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..