Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kell

ha i laugh at your baboon redtails! i have a spud gun and a sack of spuds tremble before me
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Firetooth

I still think the life of bryan is monty pyphons finest
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Shadow on January 14, 2008, 11:25:41 AM
Heh, predictable as always. Keep it up Alazar.

whatever im sick and tired of this forget it
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

Quote from: pippin the mighty on January 13, 2008, 03:28:19 PM
Hehe, do you realy think i could do that?
I win even if I lost beacuse I casn hop to parellel universes 'till I win! :P
Ninja chickens rock! :)
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Firetooth

I am escaping this sick, twisted topic, join us again for the weakest link *wink* goodbye!
*Uses his ultimate powers to spin around untill only dust is left where he was.*
He (firetooth) has unintetninoally recreated the impossibly time-scaled void!
*Ninja chickens which have been born in other universes and that only respond to me swarm out of the void, if you kill one, two new ones appears*
*hums distantly away whie watching parrelel universes simpsons with bort, hamer, murge, lizo and moggie.*

Firetooth

Quote from: Shadow on January 15, 2008, 07:35:53 AM
*drags kell into the twisted RPG, decrees no more firearms on pain of death, and starts shooting baboon redtails with a bow and arrow*
you said nothing about firehoses!
Now I have given you all ideas, I will continue wacthing the simpsons! ::)

bjornredtail

*Designs and Builds a PPMG, short for Pneumatic Potato MiniGun*
*Sends said device to Idaho for testing*
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Firetooth

Aha but it is still a gun or firearm...you must make it a:
ppmfh
(pneumatic potato mini firehose)
Since I am in a parrelel universe I am one step ahead of all of you, I can break the barrier of thingmiwhatsit and post in a different univerese! ::)
*closes barrier so he can not be dragged back into this  war, now that the ninja chickens are realesed they only have one weakness...anogram time!

LLEBANSEJY*

*NOTE: It is a type of junk food!

Shadow

Quote from: bjornredtail on January 15, 2008, 11:25:18 AM
*Designs and Builds a PPMG, short for Pneumatic Potato MiniGun*
*Sends said device to Idaho for testing*

Intercepts it on the way and booby traps it so that if Bjorn tries to fire it it will backfire in his face.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

pippin the mighty

*Greedily steals the (whatever it is) and fires, instantly dieing* " all in a days work =)"

Firetooth

Quote from: pippin the mighty on January 15, 2008, 12:16:21 PM
*Greedily steals the (whatever it is) and fires, instantly dieing* " all in a days work =)"
Lol I am being intereseted by these savages eventes but are luckily unable to be harmed vianany kind of weaponry, and my ninja chickens are still poluting this topic...be afraid!!!!!!!!!!! :o
*continues lying down on sofa, treating self to crisps*
*disaperates to mancheters onited@ football club and steal every players cash, running away with cash stashed all over him*
I thus discree that unto something or other may not nothing  be defined as a possible type of weapon/useive vilonet thing it must somehow not affect me! ::)

@because of the parrelel universe

pippin the mighty

I gtg for 20 mins for something, *jumps up and eats alazar and shade, then dieing for a second time and renaming himself to "dieanudaday bionic"*

Firetooth

Quote from: pippin the mighty on January 15, 2008, 12:24:02 PM
I gtg for 20 mins for something, *jumps up and eats alazar and shade, then dieing for a second time and renaming himself to "dieanudaday bionic"*
poor ally and shade...trapped in the worst place I can think of 'cept a public toilet...
I thus decree myself the only one in this topic with any scrap of some sort of sanity left! ::)

Shadow

Quote from: Firetooth on January 15, 2008, 12:27:01 PM
Quote from: pippin the mighty on January 15, 2008, 12:24:02 PM
poor ally and shade...trapped in the worst place I can think of 'cept a public toilet...
I thus decree myself the only one in this topic with any scrap of some sort of sanity left! ::)

the world is coming to an end...
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth