Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Quote from: bjornredtail on January 14, 2008, 02:37:26 PM
Meh... All is well that ends well... Say, how do we get out of this void?

Since I burned to a crisp 13 billion years ago I never did get around to destroying the sewer pipe. Or you could wear an anti-pwnage shield and fire yourself out of the general pwnage cannon into the time/place of your choice.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

pippin the mighty

Isnt eating more simple?

Shadow

you can't eat negative time

pippin the mighty

Thats what you think *pulls out a negative lolly*

Gen. Volkov

QuoteMy logic is impeccable. Just take my word for it, I'm back, only with slightly different facial features and a tail.

Right... *Hits you with the bowel disruptor again*

Shadow invents and patents the unperpowererer (intentional) and uses it on faerd to devestating effect. his pistols become water guns, and the volkovites into a large lump of slightly moldy cheese.

*Hits you with the bowel disruptor right in the middle of your inventing.* *It causes your to make a mistake and instead of an underpowererer, you create a super deluxe overpowerer* *When you then fire it at me an Faerd, it turns his pistols into machine guns of death and general ownage, and makes my Volkovites completely unstoppable by an imaginable means*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

bjornredtail

Blast... The war is back on? Darn you Volkov!!!
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Shadow

Quote*Hits you with the bowel disruptor right in the middle of your inventing.* *It causes your to make a mistake and instead of an underpowererer, you create a super deluxe overpowerer* *When you then fire it at me an Faerd, it turns his pistols into machine guns of death and general ownage, and makes my Volkovites completely unstoppable by an imaginable means*

*uses the overpowerer himself and becomes an unimaginable means, and stops the volkovites in their tracks*

bjornredtail

Okay, *enters alternate reality where none of this happened*
AKA, Nevadacow

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Shadow

You started it. *Drags bjorn back into the surreal world*

Gen. Volkov

QuoteBlast... The war is back on? Darn you Volkov!!!

It was over?

Quote*uses the overpowerer himself and becomes an unimaginable means, and stops the volkovites in their tracks*

*Shoots Shadow with the bowel disruptor before he can, thus incapacitating him* *Steals the overpowerer while Shadow is rolling around in agony*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

darnit volk it already happened.*Volkov misses Shadow by about 3 seconds, which is more than enough time for an unimaginable force to ruin a race of volkovites. Shadow steals the bowel disruptor and hurls it through the hole in the alternate reality left as bjorn is pulled back through. The rift seals with a gross sucking noise*

bjornredtail

Oh well, at least we got rid of that ghastly weapon. *gets out the RPG, starts firing Really Powerful Gun into the air*

Idea! A gun that shoots other guns! *patents that, as well as the idea of having a patent office*
AKA, Nevadacow

kell

clap clap one of my the best bits of the whole movie, ok now do the "black knight" bit

ive been busy i was off for a month for x-mass and spent it doing 70+ hour weeks in work and now im back in collage,,,,,, boo hoo
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

kell

mmmm ive been away far too long
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Shadow

*drags kell into the twisted RPG, decrees no more firearms on pain of death, and starts shooting baboon redtails with a bow and arrow*