Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TR Shadow

Sonoras

TR Shadow

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

TR Shadow

Arguia Zsah

Oscar The Great

I am Oscar and I am in the Mystic clan my Empire s called Bladefang and is 536 in ordinary game
Prepare fore the faces
^-^ *-* #-# =) =( =$ =I

Gen. Volkov

Desert Kangaroo rat.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sonoras

(Imagins a giant rat with a pouch that has a joey inside of it....)

Whoah.

Gen. Volkov

Hehehe. Its actually a tiny little mouslike creature that hops around like a kangaroo.

Ashyra Nightwing

It's a gerbil!

...my pet gerbil just died. :(

Sonoras

Gerbils don't die.

Gen. Volkov

Er not really. But its similar. And gerbils do die. Mine died last year.

Sonoras

How much to gerbils cost? I want one.

Gen. Volkov

Um depends what kind and where you get it. Mine cost like 10 bucks. I called him chewy because he chewed his way out of his box the first day I had him. Of liking Star Wars also helped. He kinda LOOKED like Chewie.