Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

hello?Im calling ghostbusters, kill woody allen and his hirer! :D
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Firetooth

woody allen will kill you all!
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

Did you watch primeval?

Firetooth

ya-however the anomly thing came to me before that!
I thought how to change time (which is more powerful then reality) thus making you all not born!
I also though what is more powerful then time-paradox's, since they are not historically correct!
I can go better then that-turning matter into handfuls of dissolving dust!
And bettre then that!The mufffin mafia!

So now you have all been informed of my evilness...you know that I have barely begun! :P

pippin the mighty

Were do i start?

*Steps out of the paradox maching 3000 remake, (haha! take that fool!) and transforms into a babbon jet fighter. A monkey from behind me jumps in and we rule the earth together*.

*makes a transformer machine which will enable you to transform anywere you want on the go or on your backside, saying " i shall call it... minitransform!*

Firetooth

infact...I go one better!
A machine that can take me to parellel universes-thus deciding the barrier of space, time, matter and ninja chickens-I still have several more ideas! :)
*creats matter changing gun, parallel dividing rocket launcher and several anomilies radnomly appearing in several places- you are all doomed!*

uohh...
*bugs bunny walks in, banishing all out of this topic*
*I test out my new creations on him, lets just say that I needed to hire some cleaners...*

Firetooth

*uses parrelel lining divider rocket launcher to divide pip beetween two universe* you have lost, you cannot do anything to harm me since I have paradox, time, space, matter, pwnage, ownage and parrel time shields!
* Pip's half in this universe lives out it's miserable exsitance*
*firetooth wins*
*firetooth laughs at you all*
*firetooth falls down coughing!* ::)

pippin the mighty

Hmm... this will be hard *cough* not *cough*

*Gets out woody allen from under the table and gets him to eat the muffin mafia (ha!)
then gets him to blow up the whole universe, but pippin the baboon and his monkey friend (Kongo!) go to the nearest anomilie, finding it using a radio wave on 87.6 to find it. They step out infront of an army of everything, but woody allen gets angry with an army of his wife and kills the lot...*

this is settled

Firetooth

no *sighs* you are too busy crying in a corner! ::)
I define time, space, parell and paradox I have shields to protect me from them,a few bombs will not hurt me :P
(well maybe they'll give me a tiny liddle cut ::))
On my homeplanet (ninja chicken planet, not mars) I already destroyed woody allen, and previosly called ghost busters.
You never had an army, you are half your self remember? ::)
And as for your monkeys *sigh*
*Gets ninja chickens to slaughter monkeys without and diffuiculty*

pippin the mighty

*All me and my army, me, woody allen and Kongo apear in a world of baboons! we recruit a army that cannot die a they all all paradoxes! long live pippin!*

haha im off now bye bye

Firetooth

A)Bye :(
B)No, you dont  have paradox guns, you would have to steal it off me, I had to steal the RDG off faerd ealier on...now my weaponry has somewhat evolved!
C)*Turns the pitiful rabble of ants into a blodge of choclate and eats it all*
Quote from: pippin the mighty on January 12, 2008, 12:43:51 PM
Quote from: Gen. Volkov on January 12, 2008, 12:39:02 PM

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on January 12, 2008, 12:39:02 PM
Quotethe general pwnage shield protects from being generally pwned, and if the big bang cant generally pwn someone, what can?
*The heat that gets through the shield stops Shadow's organs from liquifying and gives Shadow a perfectly even tan. From watching the energies of the Big Bang, Shadow learns the secret of the creation of life, and sets about seeding the universe with the building blocks of life. Then he finds the algae that would eventually make Volkov and eats it*

It's the ANTI-pwnage shield. Not the general pwnage shield. Also, being burnt to a crisp is not being pwned unless it is declared that bjorn pwned you. So you are burnt to a crisp, as the shield does not protect. Besides which, I invented the darn thing, so I define what it protects from. Therefore, you are burnt to a crisp and your internal organs are severely messed with before that happens. You don't learn the secrets of the universe, and you certainly don't eat whatever eventually becomes me.

QuoteNo volkov. Ninja chickens do not fail.
Yours do.

:o
I invented them...they dont fail, they merely dont always succed, this is only 1% of the time :D
They are even posted on the web now, they're like fleas, hopping in and out of universes, when they get bored of this silly excuse of a universe they will take me to a much better one lol! :D

Faerd

*Faerd sends a diplomat to Volkov, suggesting that they join together and crush the weak resistance movements of the puny mortals*
"7/5th's of the world's populace do not understand fractions. 48% of all statistics are wrong"

"Because my Reality-Defining-Gun says so..."

~Faerd, Rhubarb of Randomness

pippin the mighty

*Kongo, pippin and thier army of baboons soon see to his death...*

Faerd

Guy 1: "WE'VE FOUND A WITCH! MAY WE BURN HER?"

Mob: BUUURN HER! A-BUUUUUURN HER!

Bedivere: How do you know she is a witch?

Guy 1: Because she looks like one!

Mob: Yeah! She looks like one!

Witch: I'm not a witch, I'm not a witch!

Bedivere: Then why are you dressed like one?

Witch: These aren't my clothes, they dressed me up like this!

Bedivere: Did you dress her up like this?

Guy 1: Uhh... well... we did do the nose... BUT SHE'S A WITCH!

Mob: BUUUUURN HER!

Bedivere: There are ways of telling whether someone is a witch, you know!

Guy 1: How? Tell us!

Mob: Tell us!

Bedivere: What do you do to witches?

Mob: BUUUURN THEM!

Bedivere: But what ALSO burns?

Guy 1: MOOOOOORE WITCHES!

Mob: BUUUURN HER ANYWAYS!

Guy 2: Wood!

Bedivere: Precisely. So why do witches burn?

Guy 1: Because... uhhh... they're made out of... wood?

Bedivere: Correct! So how do we tell if she is made out of wood?

Guy 2: BUILD A BRIDGE OUT OF 'ER!

Bedivere: Oh, but can you not also build bridges out of stone?

Mob: Oh yeah...

Bedivere: Tell me. Does wood float?

Guy 1: Yeah! THROW HER INTO THE POND!

*Mob starts going towards the witch*

Bedivere: But what also floats?

Random people from the mob: Uhh... Cider! Great gravy! Bread! Apples! Uhh... very little rocks!

Arthur: A duck!

Bedivere: Exactly!

Guy 1: So you're saying... that if she ways the same as a duck... then she's made out of wood!

Bedivere: And therefore...?

Guy 1: A WITCH!

Bedivere: I shall use my largest scales.

*Witch and duck are weighed, and weigh the same*

Mob: SHE'S A WITCH! BUUUURN HER!

Witch: It's only fair...
"7/5th's of the world's populace do not understand fractions. 48% of all statistics are wrong"

"Because my Reality-Defining-Gun says so..."

~Faerd, Rhubarb of Randomness

Firetooth

*Firetooth goes to the future in a parellel universe, bringing back unearthly mosters and wiping out these foolish mortals*
*Banishes the survivers to the worst of all the parellel universes...one called the ces pitt!* :P